NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS - Page 8

post #211 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragicon View Post

Coupons say one per transaction, but it's possible to use more than one on a transaction. It's really up to the cashier as to whether or not they allow you to stack.

I think they're used as gift cards hence why ur able to stack with the 20-30% off passes. So I'm guessing more than 1 per transaction will work
post #212 of 231







At Phoenix outlets in chandler,AZ
post #213 of 231

East la

additonal 30% off hash

retro 1 yin n yang fsr 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #214 of 231

Citadel ca 

additional 30% off

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #215 of 231

Nike Factory Store

Vacaville, California

 

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday $149.99 (Cheaper online and at other outlets)

Jordan 4 Alternate (Red/White) $149.99 (I think, it was either these or the Dunk From Above 4s)

Jordan 5 Gold Medal $149.99

Nike SB Dunk High "Waffle" $69.99

 

post #216 of 231
So I made another ross run but couldn't find anything worthy of posting. Something interesting I saw tho:



Looks like a floor pair shoe with a ftl/fa/chmps sales tag still attached on a pair of adidas. Does that mean that any shoe from any of these stores gets shipped out to random discount retailers, or do these stores receive pairs directly from retail stores?
post #217 of 231

you'll see FNL stickers as well.

 

The stores will unload them in bulk to ROSS to avoid RTV 

post #218 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwong1992 View Post

Nike Factory Store
Vacaville, California

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday $149.99 (Cheaper online and at other outlets)
Jordan 4 Alternate (Red/White) $149.99 (I think, it was either these or the Dunk From Above 4s)
Jordan 5 Gold Medal $149.99
Nike SB Dunk High "Waffle" $69.99



I'd like the waffles for that
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
For Sale: jordan 1 lance mountain size 9
$300 (USD) or best offer
For Sale: jordan 11 size 9
$80 (USD)
For Sale: Jordan 12 size 8.5
$250 (USD) or best offer
Reply
post #219 of 231
Hit up Outlet in Folsom, CA late Saturday night. Only thing I copped was a 2016 Ryder Cup shirt from clearance. Hash was 30% off but they literally only had like a dozen pairs in each size, pretty disappointing. Air Max Zero was pretty picked over sadly, only saw 8-10 sizing. Barely any running shoes, I've been wanting to buy a pair of Lunarepic flyknits for a while now, and they didn't have any.



post #220 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj11fan View Post

So I made another ross run but couldn't find anything worthy of posting. Something interesting I saw tho:



Looks like a floor pair shoe with a ftl/fa/chmps sales tag still attached on a pair of adidas. Does that mean that any shoe from any of these stores gets shipped out to random discount retailers, or do these stores receive pairs directly from retail stores?

Yeah, same reason you'll see shoe boxes at Marshalls with Footlocker/FA/Champs stickers on them. Ross/Marshalls gets shoes that won't sell at retail or or shoes that may not have not been paid for by retailers or late shipments, which is why Frags showed up at Marshalls.

post #221 of 231
Just moved to the NYC area. Can anyone tell me what spots are good? Outlets? Clearance?
post #222 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredeep View Post

Just moved to the NYC area. Can anyone tell me what spots are good? Outlets? Clearance?

Nike has a store in Flushing, Queens and one in Flatbush, Brooklyn. I've only been to the Brooklyn store once, wasn't too impressed but it is more organized. The Flushing store is all hash whereas the Brooklyn store is more like a regular outlet. Flushing is a madhouse, with tons of resellers raping the store on the daily. If you go enough times during the week, you might comeup but nothing's guaranteed. And the weekends are bananas, with a line just to get into the store. I'm from Flushing, so it's not a big deal for me to go, for most people to trek out here can be annoying. The Flushing Nike store is located within Skyview Mall, where there's also an Adidas outlet and a Converse outlet.

post #223 of 231

Paramus Nike Factory

(201) 843-0932

 

Casual (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Basketball/Jordan (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Running/Training (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #224 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moredeep View Post

Just moved to the NYC area. Can anyone tell me what spots are good? Outlets? Clearance?

Best bets are taking trips to deer park Long Island. Clearance store like my man said in flushing is a zoo..terrible shopping experience and all hash

Haven't been to the bk spot
post #225 of 231
Anyone know who the resellers are at the Potomac Mills Clearance store (screenname here, website, etc)? There are at least 3 guys always posted up in back every time I go stalking the employees and everything they bring out of the back.

I mean, they are there every time, all day. It's pretty annoying. No hate, just curiosity really.
post #226 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo Pirate View Post

Best bets are taking trips to deer park Long Island. Clearance store like my man said in flushing is a zoo..terrible shopping experience and all hash

Haven't been to the bk spot

The brooklyn store is hit or miss, its well organized but what they stock leaves a little to be desired sometimes. Hasn't been much lately, but its been worth the trip quite a few times.
post #227 of 231

Ontario mills ca

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #228 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianite3 View Post

Anyone know who the resellers are at the Potomac Mills Clearance store (screenname here, website, etc)? There are at least 3 guys always posted up in back every time I go stalking the employees and everything they bring out of the back.

I mean, they are there every time, all day. It's pretty annoying. No hate, just curiosity really.

Know who u talking bout but don't know they names
post #229 of 231
Another score at Ross, got some Flyknit Air Maxes for $69.. smokin.gif



Then they also had a bunch of random LeBron's, KD and JB..





post #230 of 231

Cabazon ca

Wednesday night

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #231 of 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianite3 View Post

Anyone know who the resellers are at the Potomac Mills Clearance store (screenname here, website, etc)? There are at least 3 guys always posted up in back every time I go stalking the employees and everything they bring out of the back.

I mean, they are there every time, all day. It's pretty annoying. No hate, just curiosity really.
Lol. I spoke on that about a month ago. Check last month's thread. But he said he's the Asian dude that's there and holla at him if you see something in your size. Most recently though I've just seen the skinny white girl standing guard on the bags, haven't seen him personally.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS