NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS - Page 6

post #151 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoore34 View Post

I have a few cards. Message me with address.

Everyone who PM'd me I will be in contact. All out for now. May be able to get some more. Will put up a message if I do.
post #152 of 163
Darn I missed the boat on the cards. Hopefully they send an email out or via nike+ again.
post #153 of 163
Lots of resellers in lebanon this morning about 20 deep waiting to get in before it opened. Seemed some werw getting oops from employees as a few headed right to the back and nike team members started bringing ish out for
them.

Anyway 30% off only women's and kids shoes no sale on men's. Resellers were getting jordan Bordeaux in gs sizes for 70$ after the 30%

Less mens clothes on sale today
post #154 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyedawg99 View Post

Lots of resellers in lebanon this morning about 20 deep waiting to get in before it opened. Seemed some werw getting oops from employees as a few headed right to the back and nike team members started bringing ish out for
them.

Anyway 30% off only women's and kids shoes no sale on men's. Resellers were getting jordan Bordeaux in gs sizes for 70$ after the 30%

Less mens clothes on sale today

What did the resellers get?

I want to see a video of an opening with resellers lining up and then rushing in. Never seen that around my way. Well, maybe because I barely go there when it first opens in the morning.
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
Use ebates to get cashback off nike.ca, Hudson's Bay, adidas.ca, lids.ca, and more. Sign up through:
http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=I69lddSnRD8%3D%0D%0A
Reply
post #155 of 163
Saratoga/Westgate, CA















Best deal was probably the SF 49ers snapback which was $5 + 30% off (if that's your team). They probably had about 10. Located next to equipment/socks section.
post #156 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc1983 View Post

What did the resellers get?

I want to see a video of an opening with resellers lining up and then rushing in. Never seen that around my way. Well, maybe because I barely go there when it first opens in the morning.

Lebanon is always flooded with resellers. They know all the employees on a first name basis. It's tough to get any kind of product
post #157 of 163
Size 10 Kobe HTM Oreo $245
NOLA Community Store
post #158 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoore34 View Post

Everyone who PM'd me I will be in contact. All out for now. May be able to get some more. Will put up a message if I do.

4shoo!
post #159 of 163

Ontario mills ca

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #160 of 163
Thread Starter 
post #161 of 163


Marshalls Toms River nj. 9.5 10.5 and an 11 I believe
post #162 of 163

Just the display of these. 8.5
post #163 of 163
@The Pike in Long Beach. Not that many discounts on clothes. 30-50% on certain racks. 20% off the wall







New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike Retro
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike Retro › OFFICIAL APRIL NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS