NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - ATL @ WAS and CHI @ BOS on TNT
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - ATL @ WAS and CHI @ BOS on TNT - Page 194

post #5791 of 11662
son....skip what memphis is doing....Fizdale winning paw paw


18011183_1291961937505624_8464087094091626251_n.jpg?oh=260776bc0bc71ca3a52b9a66d9789040&oe=5979508F

18076745_10154558080283634_9206728995515413820_o.jpg?oh=0733c681a9e1b429fe0a12491cf272ce&oe=597D1537

17932448_735839366577045_2189489746709839872_n.jpg

16788679_164751007367371_1282214489961267200_n.jpg

16908065_596553533876115_435128544121585664_n.jpg

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tidale.png

Lakers tho...

Reply

Lakers tho...

Reply
post #5792 of 11662
call me crazy but i think rondo suits up soon. he's played through worse injuries
if they can find a way to protect it from further damage, i think he will give it a go
one hand rondo pimp.gif

just do it like...
post #5793 of 11662
KAT joint is tight too

just wish she had bigger bitties

Kar_Towns.png

13166934_261453397541073_1898034834_n.jpg

13151259_1754010351477562_404033668_n.jpg

13388523_118899701868408_1791862196_n.jpg

13385908_1133823426637802_2027094751_n.jpg

17438218_1347823775311589_664959644359196672_n.jpg

Lakers tho...

Reply

Lakers tho...

Reply
post #5794 of 11662
Freeze comin through with the bball eye candy
post #5795 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

son....skip what memphis is doing....Fizdale winning paw paw


18011183_1291961937505624_8464087094091626251_n.jpg?oh=260776bc0bc71ca3a52b9a66d9789040&oe=5979508F

18076745_10154558080283634_9206728995515413820_o.jpg?oh=0733c681a9e1b429fe0a12491cf272ce&oe=597D1537

17932448_735839366577045_2189489746709839872_n.jpg

16788679_164751007367371_1282214489961267200_n.jpg

16908065_596553533876115_435128544121585664_n.jpg

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
tidale.png

woah
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
post #5796 of 11662
Quote:
 After 10 days of searching for the NBA's 100 MVP votes,@Sbnation concludes that Russell Westbrook (522 votes) will win the NBA's MVP award over James Harden. (456 votes). The official announcement won't be made until the end of the playoffs.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply
post #5797 of 11662
Smh
post #5798 of 11662
strictly over under bets for okc hou series ova here..
post #5799 of 11662
NBA MVP one step closer to being like MLB 'a MVP
post #5800 of 11662
Take that for data pimp.gif

It's a funny world we live in

 

DS NIKE YEEZY 2 RED OCTOBERS SIZE 13 FOR SALE

Reply

It's a funny world we live in

 

DS NIKE YEEZY 2 RED OCTOBERS SIZE 13 FOR SALE

Reply
post #5801 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow View Post

Take that for data pimp.gif

:hat

post #5802 of 11662
Aint no sweepin in okc...save that for da pacers
post #5803 of 11662
Drake, Klay, Curry, Fizdale, Lightskin dudes winning
post #5804 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCH Roadwinder View Post

Quote:
 After 10 days of searching for the NBA's 100 MVP votes,@Sbnation concludes that Russell Westbrook (522 votes) will win the NBA's MVP award over James Harden. (456 votes). The official announcement won't be made until the end of the playoffs.

nba has an award show this yr?
post #5805 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy317 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdtimearound View Post

One more loss and Celtics are frauds.

Pacers are frauds


OKC might be frauds as well
The **** you mean frauds ? Bron hasn't lost a first round game in like 5 years and our squad was two games above 500 going in to the playoffs laugh.gif

Biggest mistake the pacers made this year was finishing ahead of the bulls
post #5806 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan14 View Post


nba has an award show this yr?

 

Yeah. Hosted by Drake.

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply

LISTEN TO JAMAL CRISTOPHER "SEE HOW IT GO" Now available

 

http://soundcloud.com/JamalCristopher

 

Jamal Cristopher - SEE HOW IT GO on Apple Music

 

https://t.co/Ec6ZuSsIdP

Reply
post #5807 of 11662
Fizdale can never lose.
post #5808 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

son....skip what memphis is doing....Fizdale winning paw paw


18011183_1291961937505624_8464087094091626251_n.jpg?oh=260776bc0bc71ca3a52b9a66d9789040&oe=5979508F

 

The smug look on his face :rollin He knows he gonna lose the series but he's already winning at life :lol 

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply

BROOKLYN BORN

BRONX RAISED

HARLEM EDUCATED

 

"Blue and orange everything, clearly what I'm repping

and the pressure that come with it like I'm wearing number 7"

Reply
post #5809 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow View Post

Take that for d pimp.gif

nerd.gif
post #5810 of 11662
Russ and Fiz pimp.gif
post #5811 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Nelly View Post
 

Is this whats poppin these days? :rollin

 

 

 

Those who know their history are doomed to watch others repeat it.

Reply

Those who know their history are doomed to watch others repeat it.

Reply
post #5812 of 11662

Fizdale. Getting it!

post #5813 of 11662
 
Originally Posted by Hardens beard View Post

NBA MVP one step closer to being like MLB 'a MVP

 

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

 

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.

post #5814 of 11662
eyes.gif MVP Russ.

I mean, it was hard. But I would of went Harden.
post #5815 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy Badfeet View Post

Fizdale. Getting it!

Found that in Miami for sure. Jeez!
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
Reply
Minnesota Timberwolves fan since '03-'04: $^%* KAREEM RUSH
lcahood on the Snap glasses.gif
Team ROSHE #11
(0 items)
  
Reply
post #5816 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.


There's a reason why every eligible MVP is in the hall of fame. Winning should be most important.
post #5817 of 11662
 
Originally Posted by Hardens beard View Post
 
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.


There's a reason why every eligible MVP is in the hall of fame. Winning should be most important.

 

If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?

post #5818 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post
 

 

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

 

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.

But teamwork and chemistry basically don't exist in baseball.  That's the reason someone like A-Rod can be MVP.  Basketball demands a lot more beyond the numbers.

post #5819 of 11662
Quote:
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?
He's been saying Kawhi should win though
post #5820 of 11662
 
Originally Posted by pums View Post
 
Originally Posted by dland24 View Post

If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?
He's been saying Kawhi should win though

 

Really?  Well my bad.  Just assumed the butt hurt was coming from the fact that his boy isnt gonna win the MVP.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - ATL @ WAS and CHI @ BOS on TNT