NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - BOS @ CHI - HOU @ OKC - LAC @ UTA on ESPN - Playoff Lebron is real
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - BOS @ CHI - HOU @ OKC - LAC @ UTA on ESPN - Playoff Lebron is real - Page 193

post #5761 of 9576
Thread Starter 

I'm going to need Rondo to still play with a broken thumb, put the team on his back, and upset the Celtics still

post #5762 of 9576

Celtics gonna come back down from 2-0 now 

post #5763 of 9576
One more loss and Celtics are frauds.
Pacers are frauds

OKC might be frauds as well
post #5764 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdtimearound View Post

One more loss and Celtics are frauds.
Pacers are frauds

OKC might be frauds as well

What does frauds mean to you?  Are all teams that are not as good as other teams frauds?

 

Only one of those I'd call a fraud is the Celtics because they clearly are not a #1 seed level team.

post #5765 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdtimearound View Post

One more loss and Celtics are frauds.
Pacers are frauds

OKC might be frauds as well

The **** you mean frauds ? Bron hasn't lost a first round game in like 5 years and our squad was two games above 500 going in to the playoffs :lol

post #5766 of 9576
mean.gif at rondo being out. Was rooting for the bulls to embarrass Boston
post #5767 of 9576
post #5768 of 9576
to be fair the east was trash from the start so nobody bit the cavs can be labled frauds if they lose which they arent

every single eastern conference team is buns except for the cavs

cavs = nba team

rest of the east = high school teams
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
post #5769 of 9576

I'm pretty sure its fair to say Boston has been exposed in not being able to compete with an 8th seed.

 

The Pacers have NOT been exposed by losing to Cleveland though, come on :lol.  What are they supposed to do?  What were your expectations?  

post #5770 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

And that single player still needs a team that fits around him to make things happen.

LeBron cannot operate on an island if he's surrounded by dudes who can't shoot.

He was catching small guards on switches the entire 2nd half because Indy was afraid to leave Korver/Smith open.

The paint was wide open for LeBron's drives because Channing Frye was taking Myles Turner out of the paint.

Not to mention how much he relies on them to guard the players that he isn't.

Again, team game.

Is the lose of Rondo gonna suddenly make Bostons bigs rebound better? Will IT grow a few more inches? I'm not letting Chicago off the hook if they lose 4 out of 5 games. Jimmy is the best player on the floor. I expect them to win at least 1 in Chicago which means Boston will have to will 3 straight.

Uh, Rondo was pulling down 8.5 boards a game, several of them being offensive. Boston will absolutely benefit from his absence on the glass.

He also spent a lot of time on IT.

This is a big loss. If the Bulls lose, that's not an indictment on Jimmy. Chicago's team has been substantially weakened.
post #5771 of 9576
Boston is still gonna a lose
post #5772 of 9576
Well guess Boston has a chance now...sucks for the Bulls, my guy MCW bout to turn up to pimp.gif
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
NORTHEAST BALTIMORE RAVENS O'S MAGIC

WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?
Reply
post #5773 of 9576
man every player on that boston roster should be ashamed of themselves. your leader just lost his sister and this is how you play? ******* ridiculous the coach too ******* bum
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
by my black cement air jordan iv size 11.5 now!
Reply
post #5774 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

Not trying to make an excuse but i think Boston is emotionally rocked from Chyna's death and it's drained them from making fundamental basketball plays. I had Celtics in 5 but man, i am blown away. Boston needs to dig down and find something cause they are getting killed on the boards and second chance points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Don't do this. It's disrespectful. That team isn't as good as advertised. The end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

she was alive though when cleveland split them open on their own home court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post

This is not fair.

We all know how bad the Celtics are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

Bostons line ups are trash and they aren't stopping Chicago on the boards. The have one play maker in Thomas and didn't spend time trying to develop another one.

Even with Boston's non existent rebounding and Avery Bradley missing 24 games during the regular season, they still were a 50 win team and were the no.1 seed in the East. I honestly do think Chyna's death and seeing Isaiah cry and breakdown right in front of them has the team in a slump and depression.

Rondo out with a fractured thumb is gonna turn this series around. Boston is gonna win four straight! Let's go!
post #5775 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Uh, Rondo was pulling down 8.5 boards a game, several of them being offensive. Boston will absolutely benefit from his absence on the glass.

He also spent a lot of time on IT.

This is a big loss. If the Bulls lose, that's not an indictment on Jimmy.

It is a big loss. However Lopez is killing Boston in the paint. If you want to credit Rondo for the series lead so be it. Boston isn't hitting jump shots. Chicago is running people at IT forcing him to pass. Boston wasn't a good rebounding team all season. They won many games having IT go nuts in the 4th. Jimmy is a great defender right? He better clamp IT if the game is close in the 4th.

In the NBA the stars carry blame. Jimmy being the best player on the floor has to get his Bulls 2 wins. It's on him.
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
Reply
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
Reply
post #5776 of 9576
mvp westbrook makes it series tonight..bouce back like juvie
post #5777 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by frshstunna View Post

Well guess Boston has a chance now...sucks for the Bulls, my guy MCW bout to turn up to pimp.gif
MCW gonna singlehandedly lose this series for the bulls
post #5778 of 9576
post #5779 of 9576
I was at work yesterday and wasn't able to watch the game, I just saw the highlights I posted above the definition of going ham
post #5780 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

Uh, Rondo was pulling down 8.5 boards a game, several of them being offensive. Boston will absolutely benefit from his absence on the glass.

He also spent a lot of time on IT.

This is a big loss. If the Bulls lose, that's not an indictment on Jimmy.

It is a big loss. However Lopez is killing Boston in the paint. If you want to credit Rondo for the series lead so be it. Boston isn't hitting jump shots. Chicago is running people at IT forcing him to pass. Boston wasn't a good rebounding team all season. They won many games having IT go nuts in the 4th. Jimmy is a great defender right? He better clamp IT if the game is close in the 4th.

In the NBA the stars carry blame. Jimmy being the best player on the floor has to get his Bulls 2 wins. It's on him.

I say Chicago as a whole has gotten significantly weaker because they lost one of their best all around players, and you comprehend that as me saying Rondo is solely responsible for the series lead laugh.gif

You got it man
post #5781 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFolarin View Post



Ramon is out.

Rajon is healthy though!

Crying
post #5782 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral View Post

Not trying to make an excuse but i think Boston is emotionally rocked from Chyna's death and it's drained them from making fundamental basketball plays. I had Celtics in 5 but man, i am blown away. Boston needs to dig down and find something cause they are getting killed on the boards and second chance points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Don't do this. It's disrespectful. That team isn't as good as advertised. The end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleKane View Post

she was alive though when cleveland split them open on their own home court

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post

This is not fair.

We all know how bad the Celtics are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDiginson View Post

Bostons line ups are trash and they aren't stopping Chicago on the boards. The have one play maker in Thomas and didn't spend time trying to develop another one.

Even with Boston's non existent rebounding and Avery Bradley missing 24 games during the regular season, they still were a 50 win team and were the no.1 seed in the East. I honestly do think Chyna's death and seeing Isaiah cry and breakdown right in front of them has the team in a slump and depression.

Rondo out with a fractured thumb is gonna turn this series around. Boston is gonna win four straight! Let's go!
Stop trying to use someone's death as a sports narrative for why your team sucks.

They over achieved this season. They're not that good. We all fell for it.

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply

San Antonio Spurs: MCMXCIX, MMIII, MMV, MMVII, MMXIV


I Never Cried When _____ Died, But I Definitely Will When Hov Does

Reply
post #5783 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Fig View Post

mvp westbrook makes it series tonight..bouce back like juvie

Or get washed by 30.
post #5784 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidope View Post

Stop trying to use someone's death as a sports narrative for why your team sucks.

They over achieved this season. They're not that good. We all fell for it.

Speak for yourself.
LA LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
nthat.gifPSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24nthat.gif
 
Reply
LA LAKERS | FLORIDA GATORS | LAS VEGAS RAIDERS
nthat.gifPSN: B1ackMambaK1ng | XBL: Gator Boy 24nthat.gif
 
Reply
post #5785 of 9576

I wasn't ready to count the Celts out against the Bulls. Now that Rondo is out, i'm leaning even more towards that feeling.

post #5786 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhzmafia14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy View Post

Memphis won't win another game this postseason.

Agreed

At least you're a realist.

he's a jinxist.

Lakers tho...

Reply

Lakers tho...

Reply
post #5787 of 9576
Bulls still win the series.

And get boned by Washington.

It's a funny world we live in

 

DS NIKE YEEZY 2 RED OCTOBERS SIZE 13 FOR SALE

Reply

It's a funny world we live in

 

DS NIKE YEEZY 2 RED OCTOBERS SIZE 13 FOR SALE

Reply
post #5788 of 9576
Dipset lol
"Get ugly on these **** and EAT"
Reply
"Get ugly on these **** and EAT"
Reply
post #5789 of 9576

Tough loss for the Bulls losing Rondo.

post #5790 of 9576
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill steelo View Post

I say Chicago as a whole has gotten significantly weaker because they lost one of their best all around players, and you comprehend that as me saying Rondo is solely responsible for the series lead laugh.gif

You got it man

The NBA is a stars league. Jimmy needs to step up and close the deal. No different then Lowry or Derozan taking the blame for Toronto or Wall if Washington lost up 2-0. Its time for Jimmy to finish Boston off. That's what I'm saying.

You said "it's a team game" to the notion I expect Jimmy to step up and win the series. If that's the case the stars are never responsible. Everyone shares equal blame.
Edited by The Collector - 4/21/17 at 9:37am
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
Reply
SKINS WIZ CAPS NATS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports & Training
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Lounge › Sports & Training › 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - BOS @ CHI - HOU @ OKC - LAC @ UTA on ESPN - Playoff Lebron is real