NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread (sneak peak pics)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread (sneak peak pics)

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 



One of the first photos of what's assumed to be the Kyrie IV's outsole leaked.

It looks like it's only going to have heel Zoom again. The traction pattern looks promising tho. 👀
Edited by KayCurrency - 6/9/17 at 4:03am
post #2 of 12
Hm. Let's see the intial reaction it receives from NT when it's leaked/revealed. I remember when the 3s dropped everyone (myself included) straight roasted the shoe. Calling it Famous footwear trash and such lol. But the turn was real with the 3. Nice model despite the lack of colorways. Hopefully the 4 is fire from the jump
post #3 of 12
Looks interesting. Peeks my interest. Hope there is forefoot zoom, im cool with a slight price increase as we know they can be had with discount. Important to have cushioning in it.
post #4 of 12
Was hoping it was a peek of the upper. I'll come back when it is.
Edited by UrN0tLike - 6/9/17 at 11:11pm
RMS
Reply
RMS
Reply
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN4hawaii View Post

Hm. Let's see the intial reaction it receives from NT when it's leaked/revealed. I remember when the 3s dropped everyone (myself included) straight roasted the shoe. Calling it Famous footwear trash and such lol. But the turn was real with the 3. Nice model despite the lack of colorways. Hopefully the 4 is fire from the jump

I thought the 3 looked good when the early pictures leaked, but the lack of good CWs are the reason I haven't copped any.
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
Twitter & Instagram: @CleanestNdaCity
Reply
post #6 of 12
there's a lot to hope for with the 4: more cushioning, better fit with better materials on the upper, and actual interesting colorways that will be released to the public. the PE:GR ratio is like 20:1 mean.gif
post #7 of 12
If they just add forefoot zoom or at least a crash pad or just SOMETHING up from-that would be fine. And a larger zoom unit in the heel. The forefoot traction looks very promising.
Getting out of the sneaker game. Selling most of my collection. Size8.5-10.5 Unreleased samples, J's,AMs,Lebrons, ect. PM for details.
Reply
Getting out of the sneaker game. Selling most of my collection. Size8.5-10.5 Unreleased samples, J's,AMs,Lebrons, ect. PM for details.
Reply
post #8 of 12

Nike hasn't missed with the Kyrie line yet. Hopefully the 4 is no different.

 

Question to everyone asking for more tech: would you accept the additional $10-$30 price hike for the tech you want? Because you know Nike isn't going to drop more cushion in the Kyrie line without asking for more cash.

 

The $110-$120 price point has been perfect for his shoes. 

post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus View Post

Nike hasn't missed with the Kyrie line yet. Hopefully the 4 is no different.

Question to everyone asking for more tech: would you accept the additional $10-$30 price hike for the tech you want? Because you know Nike isn't going to drop more cushion in the Kyrie line without asking for more cash.

The $110-$120 price point has been perfect for his shoes. 


It's possible. Look at the KD9 and KD10... they gave us full length Zoom AND FlyKnit and kept the price at $150... which is pretty good seeing that they usually charge $180+ for shoes that incorporate both techs in one shoe.
post #10 of 12
If the Lebron ambassadors and soldiers can have forefoot and heel zoom and materials for $100-$130 then. Nike can sell the Kyries wth better tech for the same price.
Getting out of the sneaker game. Selling most of my collection. Size8.5-10.5 Unreleased samples, J's,AMs,Lebrons, ect. PM for details.
Reply
Getting out of the sneaker game. Selling most of my collection. Size8.5-10.5 Unreleased samples, J's,AMs,Lebrons, ect. PM for details.
Reply
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCurrency View Post




One of the first photos of what's assumed to be the Kyrie IV's outsole leaked.

It looks like it's only going to have heel Zoom again. The traction pattern looks promising tho. 👀


Fire.
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
"There isn't much that I feel I need..... a solid soul, and the blood i bleed."
Reply
post #12 of 12
I hope they give that man the respect he deserves and drop a hot shoe. They've been playing it way too safe and conservative with his line. Even Paul George's first shoe had a little flair to it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nike
NikeTalk › NikeTalk Forums › The Kicks › Nike › Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread (sneak peak pics)