☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Love what I’m seeing with Jordan Walsh. He’s shaping up to be a formidable 3-and-D player :pimp:
Instant fan favorite. Dude is treating summer league games like they were playoff games. Lol. Dude is out there screaming, talking to himself like KG. At the very least, he’s going to keep scrimmages competitive. Great motor

J Dub finished with 25 pts. Started slow but definitely picked it up to end the game strong.

Scrubb’s a HOOPER. JD played well but could’ve facilitated a little bit better.

Banton was ehhhh, but the size’s is definitely there.

Instant fan favorite. Dude is treating summer league games like they were playoff games. Lol. Dude is out there screaming, talking to himself like KG. At the very least, he’s going to keep scrimmages competitive. Great motor

Agreed. He was a bully on defense. Even drew a charge at one point!

ABDBEC28-0AC4-44E8-8343-EDFD45643854.jpeg

I live in Atlanta, but it would be cool to catch a game in the garden some time this season. I also like the trade. Brogdon historically really can't stay healthy. Rob Williams was a nice paint presence but it's worth it to get Jrue

I live in Atlanta, but it would be cool to catch a game in the garden some time this season. I also like the trade. Brogdon historically really can't stay healthy. Rob Williams was a nice paint presence but it's worth it to get Jrue
Rob Williams was always hurt. If he was as good as the green teamers think he is, celtics would’ve never traded him.

New Money PP :pimp:
Zinger :pimp:
JB :pimp:

Jrue looked nervous on some cases but his presence alongside DWhite on defense was definitely effective.

A lot to iron out but the top 6 looks formidable. The bench needs some tweaking though.

Back
Top Bottom