🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

I am happy for Wilmer. I knew he'd hit well

Last edited:
Wtf...I had no idea Matz came back the other day. Looking at the boxscore he pitched great. How'd he look?

Ever since DeGrom was pushed in that 9 inning outing a few weeks ago, he has lost all of his command. Fatigue is a factor.

Cabrera looks shot at SS. You can't convince me that Walkers deal was a good one. Way overpriced coming off back surgery, and he has terrible range also. Defensive mess in the infield. Call ups are needed
Fatigue? give me a break. We're not even through half the year yet. 

My boy YO is back!!!!

Nice to have some solid starting pitching.

I dont like Collins putting Conforto in Right Field. Keep him in LF and CF. Thats it. Collins is going to mess up Confortos mojo bouncing him around the outfield like that.

Every time I see both Reyes & Granderson in the starting line up, I cringe.

I'd like Bruce to come back after this season but I doubt it.

Whats up with Cabrera racking up the errors?

Move Bruce to first base if anything. He's a good piece that's still young. He's performing at an All Star level. I mean, it's not like the Wilpons are going to cut the check for Bryce Harper.

DeGrom pitching all 9 innings for the W :smokin

Cabrera with 2 homers :smokin

Cespedes leaving early with a sore heel :rolleyes

When I saw Granderson AND Reyes starting :smh:

Conforto had a stiff back so Collins gets a pass for starting him.

Hopefully Wheeler does well today and we keep the streak going

#LGM

Move Bruce to first base if anything. He's a good piece that's still young. He's performing at an All Star level. I mean, it's not like the Wilpons are going to cut the check for Bryce Harper.

He's definitely shown versatility and willingness to play there. I figure with this year being Grandersons last, we let him go and offer Bruce a fair 3-4 year contract to be our starting right fielder.

was at the game yesterday. quick game. lots of cubs fans. guessing wagon fans haha jk

pat lafrieda sandwiches are so good!

lil more sauce would make it 5 stars haha

Last edited:
Yeah once the bullpen is pitching starting the 2nd inning you already know we about to get killed. 

Lagares, granderson and Reyes all starting today.

Cespedes & conforto out.

Harvey pitching.

Smells like a loss tonight

Back
Top Bottom