🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ Nationals 6/3-6/5

Harvey was topping out at 88, don't think he's healthy right now.

TJ Rivera should be playing 3rd base everyday, with Rosario at SS. :smh:

TJ Rivera should be playing 3rd base everyday, with Rosario at SS. :smh:

we'll probably have to wait until next season to see Rosario.

TJ at 3rd with Flores at 2nd :smokin

Grandy and Duda with some clutch hitting.

Grandersons hitting .290 in June. Picking it up a bit now.

Lagares with the triple :smokin. He's got the speed, i wish he was better with the bat. Imagine Lagares hitting and Reyes? Triples, bunt singles and stolen bases every game from those 2.

Matz with the pinch-hit rbi single :lol: :smokin

I am glad we took the series. Congratulations to Grandy Man for 300th homers

I think it's more about the mental side of his pitching than physical

Walker - partial tear of left hamstring
Harvey - stress injury right shoulder

Both slated to miss several weeks. :stoneface:

Walker - partial tear of left hamstring
Harvey - stress injury right shoulder

Both slated to miss several weeks. :stoneface:

it just doesnt make sense how we cant have a complete roster at any time this season

Im glad harveys out but Walker was hitting better as the season progressed

So TJ starting at 3rd, Reyes at SS and Flores at 2nd ?

Shoutout to Grandy on the 300 HRs and yesterday was a great win but it seems that whenever this team does something good, BOOM, another injury. I'm on the DL watching these jabroni's. It's all rigged, folks.

After re-examination it's been determined that Thor won't throw for at least four more weeks :smh:

Last edited:
It would be very unlikely to see Noah again this year. I would err on the side of caution with him unless we miraculously make a crazy push.

Last edited:
Noah is done for the year. Adding 15 pounds of muscle was a great decision.

Terry didn't sound too desperate about the Mets possibly going 12.5 back before the game. He's a loser.

Broken thumb for Lagares. Who did the Mets piss off for them to get this kind of bad luck?

He is who he is. He's likely hit his wall for the season coming back from surgery.

Incredibly frustrating that starting pitching is the reason this is a lost year. Bring up the young guys like every other contender is doing and let them develop. There are no positives left.

Just looked at the box score. They're not even competitive. On pace to be worse than the 62 Mets.

Good luck asking the people to put up with another rebuild. If they didn't choke in 2015, I wouldn't care as much about their current state.

I supposed the only reason young guys are not up at this point is because they have to play the vets for trade value, have to get rid of them anyway, so they should be sellers and get what they can for some of these guys (ie Grandy).

They'll be playing everyday come August

Back
Top Bottom