🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

So I ordered the Poison Greens from Oneness on Monday. They gave me a tracking number within an hour but I just checked again and it hasn't updated since Monday. Could it be because I'm getting them shipped to my college rather than my billing address? I tried calling Oneness a few minutes ago but got no answer. I'll try again after lunch.
I wouldnt worry thats just USPS ... they usually take a minute to update after they tracking info sent to them

when i ship stuff out the only update is "Shipping info sent" or whatever and the next update doesnt come til like 2 days later when the package arrives in the destination city.

Oneness' orders usually arrive 2 days after they day they ship it. Gets from KY to me in MT in those 2 days

So I ordered the Poison Greens from Oneness on Monday. They gave me a tracking number within an hour but I just checked again and it hasn't updated since Monday. Could it be because I'm getting them shipped to my college rather than my billing address? I tried calling Oneness a few minutes ago but got no answer. I'll try again after lunch.
I wouldnt worry thats just USPS ... they usually take a minute to update after they tracking info sent to them

when i ship stuff out the only update is "Shipping info sent" or whatever and the next update doesnt come til like 2 days later when the package arrives in the destination city.

Oneness' orders usually arrive 2 days after they day they ship it. Gets from KY to me in MT in those 2 days
Thanks, just tried calling again and they picked up. Forgot that yesterday was a holiday and I ordered them Monday night. I've had too many issues with different boutiques shipping to anywhere other than the billing address so I guess I was just being paranoid.

Probably because of the holiday man. You'll probably get it by friday or saturday.

I usually get my package from them 2 days after it has shipped via USPS

Can anyone confirm what insoles of the aussie atc reads?

Does it say Nike or Nike Air?

Post a pic? Many thanks guys!

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm what insoles of the aussie atc reads?

Does it say Nike or Nike Air?

Post a pic? Many thanks guys!

Insole has just " Nike" not Nike Air

But they released B Grades so maybe they screwed up on the insole.

Post pics, I havent heard of any fake GS only the B Grade AO.

From a few days ago...

http://vegas.travelivery.com/life-time-athletic-green-valley/

Andre-Agassi.jpg

Insole has just " Nike" not Nike Air

But they released B Grades so maybe they screwed up on the insole.

Post pics, I havent heard of any fake GS only the B Grade AO.

Mine says Nike, not Nike air. All other techs say Nike air though. Ill try to post later. Thsnks for the help!

Mine says Nike, not Nike air. All other techs say Nike air though. Ill try to post later. Thsnks for the help!
Thats interesting I never paid much attention to the insoles TBH but if you were asking whether yours are fake based on the "Nike" on the insole than no. I got mine on RD and they have the same Nike only print 

Repped. Yeah doubt they are fake. I just wondered If they replacement insoles. From all I'm seeing the aussies are only pair that say just nike, not nike air.

Last edited:
There was a pair of Wimbledon there someone returned, my size too but they had left them out and they looked dingy, 109 they wanted for them.

Ah that'll explain that so!

Still tempted by those blue suedes in a big way, mad for some aussies too.....anyone bought AO's from Taobao, all good?

Back
Top Bottom