🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Shoopop had a fsr of the poison green for $44. I was able to get my size 11 for that price. It said there was one left when I was checking out. Mine are OFD today. Wait the 11.5 was $108 for some reason while the 12 was $44. 

Last edited:
Me and a friend def grabbed two size 12's for $44 shipped.  There are still some sizes for very cheap if you hit up that link ($44-$58 shipped).

My PG came in on Monday... had the same flaws as @TheShoeWizard  but minor details

As someone who doesnt care about boxes but d**n
laugh.gif
, mine came in the #bagofdeath box looked like it was chewed up by rats 

Shoes were fine and QC was typical as other GR ATC2 

Happy customer 
happy.gif

Last edited:
yours didnt have the midsole issue on either of the shoes right? was the first i saw of a problem like that on any atc2 when i got my pair in.

yours didnt have the midsole issue on either of the shoes right? was the first i saw of a problem like that on any atc2 when i got my pair in.
By midsole issue you mean what you posted in the pic of the back of shoe. Yes mine had that same problem, I think my kumquats had the same issue as well but if your talking about another area I didnt inspect them that closely. I probably would not have noticed the back if you didnt mention it lol 

By midsole issue you mean what you posted in the pic of the back of shoe. Yes mine had that same problem, I think my kumquats had the same issue as well but if your talking about another area I didnt inspect them that closely. I probably would not have noticed the back if you didnt mention it lol 
Yea. Interesting...

IDK how you can miss that though.  It's an in your face flaw if having the shoe in hand.

Last edited:
Some of these are showing up on hash walls for this price, so when the weekend rolls around you get an extra 20% off in some cases.
You just got to make sure you get a good clean pair. Some shoes that are on the hash are basically used shoes. 
mean.gif

would you guys say that the US opens the black and blues are more rare than yeezys? red octobers.

Last edited:

would you guys say that the US opens the black and blues are more rare than yeezys? red octobers.
Quantity yes.

Hype/demand no.
yeah that whats i was referring to, i can never find them.

i got my pair for 280 DS on ebay of all places, would never let my pair go.

tbh i think those were the only decent ones of all the grand slams in terms of looks.

Last edited:
Special thanks to the brahs who mentioned DURATHANE, it really did help to make your feets+sneakers+ground all get along better.  Holds up really well too

Waited long enough:
Squeezed the trigger on some Hot Lavas for $65.
You'll find them cheaper than that, but I'm good.
Been sweeping up deals all week.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom