🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

in france you may have pronounce the x :wink:
not always: "aix-en-provence" is "ex" but "paix /peace" is"peh"
il jour case i can't tell why but feel you have to.

Last edited:
in france you may have pronounce the x
wink.gif

not always: "aix-en-provence" is "ex" but "paix /peace" is"peh"
il jour case i can't tell why but feel you have to.
Agreed as if you don't pronounce the "x" it would sound like "volley" when you talk about it.

@bpurdie just wanted to say I received my shirt last week and it looks great. Will definitely order the white one when it's available. Great execution on the design

I've owned 500+ Nikes, Oscillate is my favorite all time shoe. I know the previous releases didn't sell particularly well, but i am hoping for one more retro.

It's great to see news posted right away! He needs the black socks though. Hoping a US release date is near.

Last edited:
I knew I was gonna come on here and someone was gonna throw up today's agassi post....did these drop over seas yet? This white and black pair is to ill

Some Agassi tennis related news.

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, WV -
"Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi will face off in an exhibition for the grand opening of its new tennis stadium, Center Court at Creekside on June 20, The Greenbrier resort announced Feb. 20."

Some Agassi tennis related news.

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, WV -
"Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi will face off in an exhibition for the grand opening of its new tennis stadium, Center Court at Creekside on June 20, The Greenbrier resort announced Feb. 20."

Just down the road from me. Awesome

Back
Top Bottom