🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif

i  just got my pair of atc 3 volts the material is pretty decent but the craftsmanship is crap the volt pattern on the sides paint has a dirt tint to it like they just painted over a dirty surface without cleaning it first & gluing flaws everywhere.same toilet quality we've come to expect more of a reason to beat them into the ground.if i would've paid full retail i would be pissed but at 96 bucks shipped i can't be too mad.my advice is if you really want these wait till they go on sale at a store near you so you can check them out yourself as they face the same craftsmanship issues as the atc II did. 

Last edited:
I ordered the atc III from shoe palace and just found time to unbox them. I was all excited to see them in person until I opened up the box to some atc huraches. The disappointment on my face. And I missed the disco on kicksusa.

I ordered the atc III from shoe palace and just found time to unbox them. I was all excited to see them in person until I opened up the box to some atc huraches. The disappointment on my face. And I missed the disco on kicksusa.
Sinner Sinner we need an Agassi meme here, STAT

damn that sucks man bout the same with me but my issue was with quality.

SP didn't have a 14 did they? Haven't seen the III in a 14+ anywhere yet...

Also, Samberg in the Clays:

pics??

and was it an atc 3 box and label?

That is pretty funny but I'd be annoyed.

Where's the best place to buy a pair of ATCII Lavas right now? Anyone see any steals?

Stock locate Nike (via Twitter) or footlocker/Footaction/champs (in store) you'll need the product # for Nike and a sku # for EACH of the foot stores. Google and eBay are your friends

Stock locate Nike (via Twitter) or footlocker/Footaction/champs (in store) you'll need the product # for Nike and a sku # for EACH of the foot stores. Google and eBay are your friends

I was thinking more along the lines of links to boutiques/shops running sales or discount codes, but thanks for the snarky response. You've reminded me why I stay out of the Nike threads lately.

i  just got my pair of atc 3 volts the material is pretty decent but the craftsmanship is crap the volt pattern on the sides paint has a dirt tint to it like they just painted over a dirty surface without cleaning it first & gluing flaws everywhere.same toilet quality we've come to expect more of a reason to beat them into the ground.if i would've paid full retail i would be pissed but at 96 bucks shipped i can't be too mad.my advice is if you really want these wait till they go on sale at a store near you so you can check them out yourself as they face the same craftsmanship issues as the atc II did. 

That sucks to hear. My all white pair came in pristine condition. Not a flaw found on it.

My first volt pair from SP came in great shape. Just 1-2 nit picky things. My pair from Kusa came in today and I had to take fingernail clippers to them to trim unwanted threads, glue marks and cloth. :frown:

I was thinking more along the lines of links to boutiques/shops running sales or discount codes, but thanks for the snarky response. You've reminded me why I stay out of the Nike threads lately.

Doesn't seem snarky to me. The stock locate via Nike Twitter is a great option. Using Google has gotten me a shoe or two as well. Anyway, use the phone number I placed above. That will get your Lavas for you.

Doesn't seem snarky to me. The stock locate via Nike Twitter is a great option. Using Google has gotten me a shoe or two as well. Anyway, use the phone number I placed above. That will get your Lavas for you.
Yeah, I didn't get the 'snarky' vibe either.  

Generally speaking, the guys in this thread are pretty helpful and fair.  Prolly cuz most are older folks. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom