🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I need those updated 3s asap. Where are they popping up (FTL, FA)?! Can't seem to find a pair locally....

Based on the shirt, yes... but I think I recall some players mixing things up... so I'm not 100% sure... I could be wrong though. 

Finish line has same price. We've seen Flares drop in the $70 range so far. The leather quality compared to the last retro is really disappointing even though he shoe itself looks nice.

Last edited:
Another video with Agassi wearing the alternate shirt and the burning ball shorts. One month away from the Open, it would be nice for them to start the retro gear.

Last edited:
I had that shirt at school. Played tennis and badminton in it with the shorts to match (sadly not the shoes though). No one has ever looked so bad *** playing badminton......

How long does shipping from kicksusa take?
I'll be in Atlanta from August 11-14 and want to try and have them ship it to my hotel so they'll be waiting on me when I arrive.
Cause still no word from nike about the OG's releasing in Europe
frown.gif
i live two hrs. from ATL & i ordered on a tues. & received them that fri.

1000 pages yall! So can anyone vouch for Nike's online chat? Are they reliable? I had asked to locate Poison Greens in my size which of course she couldn't find, and I also asked when the volts would drop at larger retailers and/or NDC in bigger sizes. Also couldn't tell me anything about that.

Hey 1000 pages :pimp: thread is one of the beat to be in on NT!

1000 pages yall! So can anyone vouch for Nike's online chat? Are they reliable? I had asked to locate Poison Greens in my size which of course she couldn't find, and I also asked when the volts would drop at larger retailers and/or NDC in bigger sizes. Also couldn't tell me anything about that.
They are pretty helpful when it comes to locating stock at times but I'm pretty sure if you peep the outlet thread on here you might be able to find a pair as well as ebay too since they go for really cheap now

Nah no one has a 15 in the PGs that I've seen. I hit up ebay most days and see the same few listings. And the ones I want like the clay blues and French Opens have stupid ridiculous BIN prices. 219 for clays? Hell no

Back
Top Bottom