🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Got my pair today. Very pleased how they turned out. Special thanks to oneness for the uber fast intl shipping

They did on ruvilla few weeks back , there was a sale but over now . They were like $62 shipped
maybe it's sign to wail till they hit 40 ish then 
laugh.gif

i've heard the word is he never wore the pixels
Yeah, I think we talked about this in here a while back, but Andre, to my knowledge, only wore the Lavas, while other Nike guys like Mac, Brad Gilbert, Wilander, Chekasov, etc wore either the Tarts or the Pixels. 

Mac wore ATC ii only at queens club in June 1990 (tarts, never pixels) for the Wimbledon warmup at queens club. He wore the 1987 air trainer one in chrolophyll/white gray everywhere else. Nike made him special all white air trainer ones for Wimbledon in 1991 (and 1990 too I think) by U.S. Open time he was back in AT1s until the Supreme Court line was developed for him and PacMac in 1992

Last edited:
Mac wore ATC ii only at queens club in June 1990 (tarts, never pixels) for the Wimbledon warmup at queens club. He wore the 1987 air trainer one in chrolophyll/white gray everywhere else. Nike made him special all white air trainer ones for Wimbledon in 1991 (and 1990 too I think) by U.S. Open time he was back in AT1s until the Supreme Court line was developed for him and PacMac in 1992

I think I've seen a pic of Mac in the pixels.

I can't find anything either but I swear I've seen it somewhere. It's weird cause the cube pattern and the red/blue cw seemed to fit the whole Mac/Mac attack line so well. He did go back to the trainer 1 after the Clays. Here's a video of him in 91 in the trainers against his brother in the atciii.

Figured someone would appreciate it and want to try and cop from this eBay seller , have not seen these wimby 1s for sale in a long time , I got mine when they released and paid $400, just recently copped us open1s for $850 off eBay , it is what it is , if you want to have these in your rotation then you have to play the game , I don't approve or support resellers, but it is what it is. Btw the quality of the wimby 1s and Usopen 1s is far superior of any atc2 release to date imo. Not a $65 dollar outlet shoe.
Just my 2 cents

Have my W1 sitting next to my other 2s and 3s. Paid $400 a while back to a man in Ukraine.

Size 12 :smokin

Last edited:
Figured someone would appreciate it and want to try and cop from this eBay seller , have not seen these wimby 1s for sale in a long time , I got mine when they released and paid $400, just recently copped us open1s for $850 off eBay , it is what it is , if you want to have these in your rotation then you have to play the game , I don't approve or support resellers, but it is what it is. Btw the quality of the wimby 1s and Usopen 1s is far superior of any atc2 release to date imo. Not a $65 dollar outlet shoe.
Just my 2 cents
Totally not saying they're a $65 outlet shoe, I'd pay $400 for them no question. Not doing more that that though. 

Back
Top Bottom