🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Just logged into NDC and saw my order has shipped after all, tracking number and everything. Coming from Memphis and I live just north of Nashville so it shouldn't take long at all. But yes I agree. After waiting since the first pics leaked, what's another week? :smile:

Very strange. I initially received the delay notice but I just checked my order status and they show as shipped!

Sorry for the newb question but doesn't anyone in this thread have and are willing to sell the ATC wind runner from 09 I think, price is not an issue been searching for it for about 3 years now. And any information on how to cop is also appreciated

Sorry for the newb question but doesn't anyone in this thread have and are willing to sell the ATC wind runner from 09 I think, price is not an issue been searching for it for about 3 years now. And any information on how to cop is also appreciated

a jacket from 09 will be a difficult find. eBay is your best bet.

A quick question: do the ATC 3's run TTS?  I'm too old to try my luck with ordering shoes without being sure on the sizing.  I read back to page 990 and I don't think I saw anything specific about sizing but I'm a little bleary eyed at this stage.  I need the purple pair when it drops in November.  Thanks.

From what I've read, they run TTS. Maybe a hair bigger than the ATC II to some.

My ATC3s just shipped this afternoon from NDC
smile.gif
A little sad that I missed out on the Oscillates but oh well...Nike doesn't let people know when stuff is coming (release calendar is a joke) and I don't use Twitter.

So whose going after the GrSlam AT1s tomorrow and what color(s)?

You're selling your pair already?
frown.gif
Selling or sending back. They look really good in hand.

However, like most retro lately, they are not the most comfortable. (Air Command, Sc trainer, ATC II)

I don't wear shoes that are going to hurt my feet.

Selling or sending back. They look really good in hand.
However, like most retro lately, they are not the most comfortable. (Air Command, Sc trainer, ATC II)
I don't wear shoes that are going to hurt my feet.

Send them back with a nice complaint to Nike.

View media item 1689747Well I get home from work and the package is at my door. I have no idea wtf happened at NDC to cause the mixup and possible delay, but who cares now bc I finally have these bad boys and I'm ready to do like everyone else in this awesome thread- enjoy the kicks!

Back
Top Bottom