🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hey fellas,

I was able to locate a DS pair of Air Tech Challenge II (French Open) for $170 shipped

I've been looking for my size for momths, I feel like this is the best deal im gonna get.

Agree?

Got my second pair of volt atc III's for 80 today
I'd double up for that.

I got my NDC (full price, stupid big feet) pair today. Honestly they're about par for the Nike course. Three shades of yellow, dirty-white midsole, lots of glue. Happy to have them, but learned my lesson with the ATC II fire sale. I'm not interested in the purple OGs or all white/ice. Maybe they'll do some retro+?

Got my white oscillates in. Honestly the leather is pretty decent to me. Haven't tried them on yet. Glad I copped.

Got my white oscillates in. Honestly the leather is pretty decent to me. Haven't tried them on yet. Glad I copped.

ya saw the Safari cw as well~ but cant beat the OG still the best. Dont know what Nike is in mind tho...the whole shoe is cover with safari prints just like the foams :rolleyes (yuck)

I know i m late, but when the court purple released?? I want to get a pair, we didnt get any here in hk (or the future) :smh:

Picked up the "wimbledon" flares today from fnl for 60. Might be the worst synthetic leather nike has ever used lol. They look good tho, and for 60 its whatever. Still need the white/blacks tho

Back
Top Bottom