🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Got my purple 3s in from JJ with the 20% discount. Shipped in a bag but the box was fine.

Last edited:
No idea who that is. Lol

No worries bud. Guess I'm showing my age (39), lol. He was THE MAN who started hooking up coaches with shoe deals, and from some, got MJ to go with Nike. There is a great 30 for 30 on him. Check it out one night on Youtube.

No worries bud. Guess I'm showing my age (39), lol. He was THE MAN who started hooking up coaches with shoe deals, and from some, got MJ to go with Nike. There is a great 30 for 30 on him. Check it out one night on Youtube.

Even better, he's basically the reason for Niketalk today! This could've been ConverseChat.com, if he didnt get Nike those athletes back in the day lol

GULP... Dare I say I'm 41?

Bonus is they ship with FedEx. I like to think they hold their packages with a higher regard. 8)

Quote:
I might..
   Quote:
Guess not.. Lol
thanx guys
wink.gif
REPPED !!!!!!!

GULP... Dare I say I'm 41?

No worries buddy. While my profile shows a recent join date, I've been a lurker since the Yuku days when NT started. Was just too busy dealing with serious health issues to sign up. Now that I'm on, one day real soon, I gotta post my Agassi collection. Been a fan since 1988. '89 French Open when he lost to Andres Gomez, I cried. He got me into tennis (played HS, Jr High had no boys team). Love the sport and my collection will blow some minds here (clothes and shoes). :smile:

Saw the Purple IIIs up on NDC. The volts were a must-have, but purple isn't really my jam. Plus without the splatter they don't have the same pop to them. If my size 14 makes it to disco, I'll cop. Otherwise...it just wasn't meant to be.

I failed to mention in my post above (my apologies), that this is BY FAR the greatest thread on NT. So many cool people who have the same love for tennis, Agassi (& other great players) and his shoes. My hats off to everyone :smile: To help add to the love, here is a teaser of a few pairs from my collection I will post soon. I hope you all like it :smile:View media item 1749265

I failed to mention in my post above (my apologies), that this is BY FAR the greatest thread on NT. So many cool people who have the same love for tennis, Agassi (& other great players) and his shoes. My hats off to everyone :smile: To help add to the love, here is a teaser of a few pairs from my collection I will post soon. I hope you all like it :smile:View media item 1749265

Yep, had that one, that one and that one. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom