🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

You guys who missed out and really wanted them, I suggest going on eBay. After PayPal + shipping + eBay fees, you're looking at ~$20 over retail. I predict prices will go up even more once people realize how limited these really were.

Not in size 11.5 it isn't...

did anyone track there FA orders cuz mine updated stating for an early delivery for thursday instead of friday.
nthat.gif

did anyone track there FA orders cuz mine updated stating for an early delivery for thursday instead of friday.:nthat:
Mine hasnt even been approved yet. They actually called memtoday and strangely wanted me to verify all my info about shipping addr who i bank with called the bank to verify then eventually she said ok your order will be sent out tomorrow

Woo. I just lucked out on a £45 pair of DS Reebok Court Victory Pump. Been after those for ages. I've always considered them the ATCII rival shoe.

Last edited:
GONNA WAIT FOR THE GR RELEASE OF DA LAVAS.

GLAD EVERYBODY GOT THEIRS.

Is this for real? So are you sure they are coming in the summer?

Were the Lavas really that limited? It seems like everyone that wanted one was able to get em

Yeah in this thread it seems to be a mix. Eblens and Expressions didn't get these so you know these are limited. NT is just full of the best sneakerheads in the US so they are bound to get any sneaker however possible.

Yeah in this thread it seems to be a mix. Eblens and Expressions didn't get these so you know these are limited. NT is just full of the best sneakerheads in the US so they are bound to get any sneaker however possible.
These were some of the easiest shoes to cop this year. If you didn't have success getting these than the it's time to rethink your role in the sneaker game or start adapting. 

These were some of the easiest shoes to cop this year. If you didn't have success getting these than the it's time to rethink your role in the sneaker game or start adapting. 
eyes.gif

Selling out in under five seconds on every site they are on and not being available at most regular brick and mortar locations is easy?

​
eyes.gif
 ​
Selling out in under five seconds on every site they are on and not being available at most regular brick and mortar locations is easy?​
5 seconds? They were available yesterday 10 minutes after someone posted a link. 

Can't find any store in houston carrying them. Anybody know?

. Same here, sucks.

Don't know of a single store in the city that had them.

Had to get up at 6:45 to score online and or stalk this thread/twitter for online drops, I wouldn't call that easy.

As opposed to the east coast where u could cop in store, these were not easy at all in texas.

Don't know of a single store in the city that had them.

Had to get up at 6:45 to score online and or stalk this thread/twitter for online drops, I wouldn't call that easy.

As opposed to the east coast where u could cop in store, these were not easy at all in texas.
I'm from Texas, I got mine from Nike.com. There was a lot of success in this thread compared to most releases but whatever, if you guys think this release was difficult than good luck to you on future releases. 

Back
Top Bottom