🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Hey all,
Here's one for you experts - was finally able to get my hands on a pair of the ATC II Australian Opens.  Got them  from a seller on ebay.  Received them the other day and they look great - quality is top of the line, "spackle" on the orange, 3m, and same quality and type of leather as on my FOs.  The problem is...the production run is 4/22/14 - 06/06/2014!  I don't understand how this could be possible!  Contacted the seller, who stated that they have a contact at Nike who gets these items for him (has sold Wimbys, FOs, and another pair of AOs, as well as some GR ATCs on ebay).  Has anyone heard of a late production run (possibly to release in another country, etc)?

Thanks!

:nerd: interesting

never understood why ppl do LCs AFTER their purchase---at that point just live with it; you jumped in the water so now you just gotta swim in that *****

**edit, did dude buy already? I'm assuming he did, so that's my fault.

Last edited:
never understood why ppl do LCs AFTER their purchase---at that point just live with it; you jumped in the water so now you just gotta swim in that *****

**edit, did dude buy already? I'm assuming he did, so that's my fault.
With the GS, I've never heard of them being faked, so I figured I was safe.

Looks good to me except that tag. Either nikes rereleasing them (hahah), or they look like some quality unauthorized pairs. Can we see the box sticker?

they're probably an unauthorized pair

but if i see you in the street i'm ask to see that tag to check the production date :lol:

JK

You've got the newest pair of Aussies around
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom