🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

good luck.  i have never been able to speak with anyone on the phone from shoepalace.com....
Yeah, their customer service kind of  sucks
mean.gif

Came home to the Hotlava's from FA. Box wasn't too crushed...Clear taped the areas. Im reading some NTer's that got there FA pair didn't come with a Nike Hang tag, well luckily mine did. Overall the quality is good on mine, stithcing is near perfect, midsole paint not bad, no major defects. Will take Comparison pics w/ good lighting between my DS 08 Lavas and 2014 pair. Off the bat I notice the tongue material on the 2014's is different from the 08's. 

Last edited:
the more i see these the more i want a pair.  I might try to pick up after my Feb pick ups. 

My box from FA was beat a lil bit too around the corners n coming apart. Nothin major but they were torn/comin apart on a few edges. Taped em up no biggie. Also came with the hang tag

Held a pair of these and almost puked, how TERRIBLE is the quality on these dear god....my 08s kill these dull pink plastics

Held a pair of these and almost puked, how TERRIBLE is the quality on these dear god....my 08s kill these dull pink plastics

i disagree - sold my '08's for these because i didn't want both pairs, never liked the 08s honestly
if you wear these they fit truer to the originals as well

quality is marginally better than most gr's too
i concede the hot lava

Last edited:
Crap guys... well Awol decided to do a REQUIRED SIGNATURE (i haven't had any shoe merchant do that to me since

shoes were easy to obtain - like... from the late 90's to late 00's). 

I'll be at work the day its schedule to arrive. Which is fine...

But i won't be able to pick it up the next day cuz i'll be leaving for the motherland.

Would i be able to pick it up from UPS the night i missed the initial drop?

Cuz if not... i'm afraid they're gonna send it back to the retailer. 

Wow...

Somebody - let me know what your special expert/seductive skills are in this regard... please help.

I'm on bended knees (make that both knees - ready and willing to deliver). 

Crap guys... well Awol decided to do a REQUIRED SIGNATURE (i haven't had any shoe merchant do that to me since

shoes were easy to obtain - like... from the late 90's to late 00's). 

I'll be at work the day its schedule to arrive. Which is fine...

But i won't be able to pick it up the next day cuz i'll be leaving for the motherland.

Would i be able to pick it up from UPS the night i missed the initial drop?

Cuz if not... i'm afraid they're gonna send it back to the retailer. 

Wow...

Somebody - let me know what your special expert/seductive skills are in this regard... please help.

I'm on bended knees (make that both knees - ready and willing to deliver). 

Maybe try to get in contact with UPS and explain your situation?

TBH I like overall shoe shape of the 2014's Lava's more that the 08's shape...The only problem i have with the 2014's is that shiny coat over the Lava splat and the Hot lava doesn't pop like the 08's hot lava's which is closer to a hot pink. Call me crazy but other than what i explained I would have to say 2014>>>2008 just my opinion ill post comparison pics tomorrow. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom