🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

FedEx literally wants me to fill out this form.

I mean, WTF?  I should make them contact Sivas for it, but I worry they just wouldn't even respond.
Where are your shoes?  What stage are they in the transit process?  

I don't order from sivas ever and everyone is slowly finding out why.
I am slowly finding out why I always only cop the ATC Grand Slams at sivas
happy.gif

I filled out the form, but I suppose to me it's the principle.

@sivasdescalzo Charge me 50 Euro to ship and you should at least get all the paper-work correct so that  the customer doesn't have to fill out the import papers.

I don't mind paying customs fees, but this just seems lazy for 50 Euros.  Maybe I can get FedEx to see the value minus the shipping and the VAT 
ohwell.gif

END charges 11.95 USD and they've never gotten it wrong like this.  And they double-box like whoa now.

Where are your shoes?  What stage are they in the transit process?  
THey were "In transit" from Barcelona.

My Wimbs from them are already in Memphis.

Maybe someone broke in and stole the customs forms off my package. 
roll.gif

I filled out the form, but I suppose to me it's the principle.

@sivasdescalzo Charge me 50 Euro to ship and you should at least get all the paper-work correct so that  the customer doesn't have to fill out the import papers.

I don't mind paying customs fees, but this just seems lazy for 50 Euros.  Maybe I can get FedEx to see the value minus the shipping and the VAT 
ohwell.gif

END charges 11.95 USD and they've never gotten it wrong like this.  And they double-box like whoa now.
I agree, for the crazy amount Sivas charges for shipping, I'd expect a better experience.  

Back
Top Bottom