🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 I think I'm the only one in here who plays [emoji]127934[/emoji]  in them... 

Well i do keep ballistecs in the rotation. But i dont mind the weight and I prefer a mid, so it is great to have the ATCs available. Only wish they had heftier toes.

Kumquats and Turbo Green on Footlocker Europe at €79.99. But only for Italy and France, it's not the first time that things on sale are different through Europe. They do not ship outside Eu.

All them DS shoes 

JK man which ones are your fav? 

After seeing leaked pics of Lavas last year I wouldve never expected Nike wouldve released this many different cws of the ATCII 
Poison Greens and really like the Denim Hybrids

@cmbethpage - great collection!

did i miss a drop on the poison greens?
Thank you and know you didnt only one spot dropped them in Canada thats where i copped them from i know asphalt gold has them in there coming soon section so you can keep a eye on that

cool collection but cmon if you were really into this you wouldve already "been had" the 08 lavas.

i was 17 when i copped the lavas. 
how you know i dont and didnt i have over 200 pairs of shoes ATC's arent all just wanted to show the collection from whats dropped so far and what i was able to purchase

@Cmbethpage Good stuff.

Finally saw the FO in person at Sneakercon last weekend.

Definitely, going to have to bite the bullet sometime and pay aftermarket $$$$.

Every time I see pics of them in this thread, I get the feels.

Having one hell of a time tracking down the Wimbledons in a 12/13. Can any of you point me in the direction of a pair? These things are illusive...

If I normally wear an 11.5/12 could I manage a size 11 in the FRENCH OPEN or is that wishful thinking?
I think thats wishful thinkin there. but you can try it and if not just sell em.

But i wear the same size, all my ATC2s are a 12. I can manage an 11.5 though, for me 11 would be a no go

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom