🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I got my volt flame ball shirt from Tennis Warehouse Europe today. And it's HUGE!!! It's exactly like the Challenge Court archive lifestyle shirt. Same material (100% thick cotton) and same size on me (huge). I'll shrink it just like I did the other shirt. Here are some pics of the shirt and under a shrink CC shirt.

IMG_20200901_131610.jpg
IMG_20200901_131647.jpg

As you can see, the shirts are both XL, both from the Archive collection, and both the same heavyweight cotton. I really hoped the flame ball shirts would have been made on the lightweight workout material. Guess not. But overall, I'm thrilled with it. Yeah, it was $52 for a t shirt but this I don't believe is coming here like the other colors and it's really sharp looking. Hope this helps in the sizing. 🤞👍
Did the CC shirt shrink in length? I found the Cyber Flaming Ball shirt to be too long as well.

I love this heavyweight cotton. If anything, the pattern is quite think, which makes the shirt even heavier! Hope the print doesn't get too damaged over time.

Oh, and I got another really cool thing today via Instagram. I sent a message to Matthias Wagner, who is the head of design for Nike Court and he responded!! 🙏🙏 Here's what I wrote and what I got back.

Screenshot_20200901-165207.png
Screenshot_20200901-165218.png

And here is what I sent back, with a small favor 🙏

Screenshot_20200901-172822.png

I really want them to release the entire discussion between them all in the studio! Let's hope he mentions it! 🤞🤞

This is awesome!!! Hopefully, we can see more collection : ATC IV especially!

I’ve watched it a million times. I like when Andre talks about getting the Nike contract. I posted the trailer a long time ago. It was great.

Last edited:
I got the Ember Glow CC shirt today in a size M and it fits almost the same as the black size S to me, just a little looser in the chest (already got rid of the the black size S so no comparison picture unfortunately)

8553DB34-E50F-4E5A-B12C-D06F2F80C556.jpeg

I’m keeping this one because I just love the color. I like the oversized fit everywhere but the sleeves, so I rolled them once and I think it looks a little better on me.
692264DA-CEC0-43EF-821C-D1ABC291B1AA.jpeg

Last edited:
got my tees pants and jackets in everything too fly
they all go together mix and match and match and mix em all up sizing is perfect and tru to the era
remember the man makes the clothes have that swag
its all how you rock it
time and space are an illusion but style is forever
put your personal twist on it
thx nike thx phiiiil
thank you Andre and Johnie Mac
and don't forget to harvest those patches to keep the party going

Did the CC shirt shrink in length? I found the Cyber Flaming Ball shirt to be too long as well.

I love this heavyweight cotton. If anything, the pattern is quite think, which makes the shirt even heavier! Hope the print doesn't get too damaged over time.

Yes, it shrunk an inch overall in length and width. I know the flame ball shirt should do the same.

In regards to the print? Just turn the shirt inside it when you wash it. I do that with all my t-shirts that have screen printing (Blipshift shirts) or any Nike shirt with a design, being screen or heat applied.

I think I'm very tempted to remove the inner Challenge Court patch inside the vintage acid washed Jean shorts. It would make a great 6-panel hat. Plus, you can't even see that patch anyhow so it's really doing no good inside. Gotta make use of it somehow.

Got my replacement sized down wash shorts and windbreaker pants today.

Just tried them on and the smaller pants are much better no diaper looking crotch/butt area length and leg width thinner but not by much.

To my surprise the smaller wash shorts look worse due to the smaller leg opening which makes them look wide at the pocket area and thin at the leg opening a rounded shape top to bottom. So im keeping the looser fit ones.

Im 5' 7" 160 thicker athletic build and I sized down in the windbreaker pants from medium to small and decided to stay with the XL wash shorts over the Large.

Yes, it shrunk an inch overall in length and width. I know the flame ball shirt should do the same.

In regards to the print? Just turn the shirt inside it when you wash it. I do that with all my t-shirts that have screen printing (Blipshift shirts) or any Nike shirt with a design, being screen or heat applied.
button your buttons and zip your zippers before you wash too

Well, since it's past midnight here on the East Coast, it's my birthday. My wife opened up the Member Access Nike box containing the zip polo and jorts, to wrap them up separately. Shirt is fine, but Nike really really messed up my birthday! Here's why!!!
IMG_20200902_001426.jpg
IMG_20200902_001434.jpg

SERIOUSLY NIKE!!! You put a pair of ripped shorts into the plastic bag and throw the bag in a box to ship?!!! Just my f******* luck!! And the worst part, Nike's sold out! My wife feels horrible that she didn't check them right away, bit I reassured her it's okay. It's Nike's fault! So, now I'm on the hunt for a pair of jorts in a size L. I'm gonna call a few local tennis shops to see if they have them. I have Fromuth about an hour from me, so I can call them when they open and ask. Hopefully they do and they can take a phone order (their hours are only till 4:30 daily and no weekends, so I hope they A, have them, & B, will do a phone order. I'll get Nike to give me a code for this.

There are some in eBay for about $10-20 over retail (damn hypebeasts!! Leave our tennis gear alone! Go buy some crappy Yeezys to flip! 😠😠). Also found a few euro sites that may work. I'll make a few calls local first. Just wanted to give my update to the 2 pieces I have been waiting to own for 30 years. I'll open the shirt in the morning but the shorts may elude me still 😞😞😢😢

Well, since it's past midnight here on the East Coast, it's my birthday. My wife opened up the Member Access Nike box containing the zip polo and jorts, to wrap them up separately. Shirt is fine, but Nike really really messed up my birthday! Here's why!!!
IMG_20200902_001426.jpg
IMG_20200902_001434.jpg

SERIOUSLY NIKE!!! You put a pair of ripped shorts into the plastic bag and throw the bag in a box to ship?!!! Just my f******* luck!! And the worst part, Nike's sold out! My wife feels horrible that she didn't check them right away, bit I reassured her it's okay. It's Nike's fault! So, now I'm on the hunt for a pair of jorts in a size L. I'm gonna call a few local tennis shops to see if they have them. I have Fromuth about an hour from me, so I can call them when they open and ask. Hopefully they do and they can take a phone order (their hours are only till 4:30 daily and no weekends, so I hope they A, have them, & B, will do a phone order. I'll get Nike to give me a code for this.

There are some in eBay for about $10-20 over retail (damn hypebeasts!! Leave our tennis gear alone! Go buy some crappy Yeezys to flip! 😠😠). Also found a few euro sites that may work. I'll make a few calls local first. Just wanted to give my update to the 2 pieces I have been waiting to own for 30 years. I'll open the shirt in the morning but the shorts may elude me still 😞😞😢😢
damn jina comrades:emoji_flag_cn:

Yep, that's what I do with all my print-garments. It still worries me tho, of course. 😅

If anyone had a lead on the Challenge court Crew that most players are wearing at the open, at any pro shop or on line store, please let me know, i cant find out anywhere, i guess its sold out.. bummer !

If anyone had a lead on the Challenge court Crew that most players are wearing at the open, at any pro shop or on line store, please let me know, i cant find out anywhere, i guess its sold out.. bummer !
I don’t know where you got your profile picture but I just ganked that jank!

Back
Top Bottom