🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

same here I guess you could always wear a shirt underneath lol but ultimately I passed on that shirt too because I just don't see myself wearing it
I could during the Autumn/Winter and I can wear it without something underneath, I’m young enough to pull it off. Lol

Well finally I get some more items delivered... I am 5,9 and 160-165 pounds. waist 32".

- CC advantage slim polo fits nice size M.
- Slam shorts I tried both S and M size, could wear both but will keep the M if I get some pounds the S would be too tight..
- Zip polo ... tried both S and M. this is definitely short at the front. I can wear the M size but I notice there is chances to make it longer if you unstich it... I may ask in a taylor shop.I am thinking like 1cm longer.
- Knit wash short blue in size S fits perfect for me. I read that there were differences in size between the Black and the blues but if I get the chance of ordering the black I will try with the S as well. I really need this one to be back in stock Nike!

Wish list:
-ATCIII volt

Wind doesn’t stand a chance with this wind breaker. Size L and XL because I wasn’t sure which one would fit. Tennis Warehouse Europe
BFBE053F-7515-42B1-8F9E-C0090BEF2AE3.jpeg

Wind doesn’t stand a chance with this wind breaker. Size L and XL because I wasn’t sure which one would fit. Tennis Warehouse Europe
BFBE053F-7515-42B1-8F9E-C0090BEF2AE3.jpeg
that jacket looks so good! i've debated getting it but hesitated due to how much white is on it. just scared of getting it messed up lol

that jacket looks so good! i've debated getting it but hesitated due to how much white is on it. just scared of getting it messed up lol

Same here buddy. I wish they also releases the old alternate jacket in grey. Same look but the body was grey instead of white.

Same here buddy. I wish they also releases the old alternate jacket in grey. Same look but the body was grey instead of white.
damn i haven't seen the alternate grey version of this jacket before but that sounds really dope

white is the easiest to get clean tide sticks and a lil bleach ya good its the oil stains on the colors thats hard to get out
True I can invest in that to keep the white clean lol. I’ll look and see if they are available anywhere in my size and just cop

Well finally I get some more items delivered... I am 5,9 and 160-165 pounds. waist 32".

- Zip polo ... tried both S and M. this is definitely short at the front. I can wear the M size but I notice there is chances to make it longer if you unstich it... I may ask in a taylor shop.I am thinking like 1cm longer.

Man I was thinking same thing, please keep posted. I am really into it- I am 5'9" as well and will try large one- just in case.

- CC advantage slim polo fits nice size M.
- Slam shorts I tried both S and M size, could wear both but will keep the M if I get some pounds the S would be too tight..
- Knit wash short blue in size S fits perfect for me. I read that there were differences in size between the Black and the blues but if I get the chance of ordering the black I will try with the S as well. I really need this one to be back in stock Nike!

Wish list:
-ATCIII volt
What material would you think your seamstress will use? I highly doubt they she/he will have the same material used on there.

How do the cc long sleeves fit? Same as the tees?
I didn’t even bother trying on the medium that I bought. Opened the package, took out my phone, ordered a size down. So just from the eyeball test, I feel slightly bigger, but I’d wait for confirmation from someone who’s actually tried them on.

Regarding TE orders.. I had one order saying In Progress and it was just delivered today. 🤷‍♂️

damn i haven't seen the alternate grey version of this jacket before but that sounds really dope

Yeah, I saw it on some vintage clothing site from Instagram. It was definitely real. And my size. Was tempted but old elastic get really dried out and then it looks horrid.

Back
Top Bottom