🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

While I know tennis is a small port of the Nike world, you’d think they could just retro another season of challenge court stuff based on how it sold last year.

Yeah, that would be TOO EASY for them to do. They could just redo the old 1991 challenge court catalog and call it a day and it would all sell out!!

Nike really isn't very bright. They see the normal Nike court stuff sells so-so, then they do a full Challenge Court reintroduction, I post the photos from the catalog early and people get super excited and when it releases, EVERYTHING sells out quick! Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out "hey why don't we do another round of Challenge Court. I think it may sell well again" You think?!! NO S***!!! Morons!! Put some of us in charge of Nike Court!

Hey guys! Do we have any info or know when these vapors with orange are gonna come out? They look amazing and it seems as it’s what they will wear for the olympics

Attachments

• 2F8E5A09-FFCE-4938-B8D3-8013FB95C20D.png
    2F8E5A09-FFCE-4938-B8D3-8013FB95C20D.png
    1 MB · Views: 757
Is that every Rafa cap ever released?

The following is a list of every Rafa hat released via retail channels I am aware of (in chronological order). The list does not include the Featherlings he wears starting from US Open '16. If anybody can see a gap (or know how to fill one marked with ?), please let me know.

Rafa-hats.png

Last edited:
The following is a list of every Rafa hat released via retail channels I am aware of (in chronological order). The list does not include the Featherlings he wears starting from US Open '16. If anybody can see a gap (or know how to fill one marked with ?), please let me know.

Rafa-hats.png
That is just brilliant, if anybody has one like this with Federer caps i would kill for one! I cant try to collect them all if i dont know how many there are and which i am missing :lol:

I believe the first RF hat appeared at the beginning of 2008 (so you got two more years on Rafa). At the same time, it ended 3 years ago (I don't count the recent Uniqlo hats). If I were you, I'd start with web.archive.com for tenniswarehouse.com. Try to cross-check them with apparel (as they share colors more often than not). Codes are most difficult.

I saw the pictures of your RF collection at the other forum.

How many pieces altogether?

I believe the first RF hat appeared at the beginning of 2008 (so you got two more years on Rafa). At the same time, it ended 3 years ago (I don't count the recent Uniqlo hats). If I were you, I'd start with web.archive.com for tenniswarehouse.com. Try to cross-check them with apparel (as they share colors more often than not). Codes are most difficult.

I saw the pictures of your RF collection at the other forum.

How many pieces altogether?
Sounds like a plan :smile: that photo has about 48 caps i think, and i added some more the last weeks, so i think 70 total at the moment. Too bad this topic ended a while ago: https://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/rf-caps-catalogue.528302/

Sounds like a plan :smile: that photo has about 48 caps i think, and i added some more the last weeks, so i think 70 total at the moment.
What about other pieces? How many pieces does your entire collection have?

I saw you were parting with some Federer wristbands here. Do you collect RF premier wristbands as well?

What about other pieces? How many pieces does your entire collection have?

I saw you were parting with some Federer wristbands here. Do you collect RF premier wristbands as well?
I bought a large amount of wristbands in one buy, so i can use different ones with different outfits. Not specifically collecting the rf wristbands itself. Also because i use almost everything :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom