🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

A28EA28D-4C9F-4C86-B07B-2633CED95F18.png Great price on this shirt at Dicks in most sizes

It took me years but a pair of the Brave blue/(Volt) shorts [546495-411] Rafa was scheduled to wear during World Tour Finals '13 (as part of the outfit which was inexplicably dropped) finally got into my hands

This size is 32. 34 might be better but they'll do in a pinch.
[546495-411]-Brave-blue-(Volt).jpg

F3868C58-77E6-4515-9AED-1361ACC5E3C9.png D288BABC-8926-44B6-AAC6-26E7AAF8C687.png

couple more new items. Jacket and hats from new collection.
personally , not buying any of this. Will prob get the blue Rafa kit when it goes on sale.

What you guys think about the collection for US open ? F3868C58-77E6-4515-9AED-1361ACC5E3C9.png D288BABC-8926-44B6-AAC6-26E7AAF8C687.png

I actually quite like the stuff. Bit of a throwback and a different direction to last year's USO challenge court retro stuff.

Haven't seen any of the shorts from the collection but reckon I'll pick up a few pieces. Like the initial looks on the shoes too, especially the Zoom GPs and the Vapor Pro

Here goes my current Rafa (mostly) premier wristbands collection. I focus on the premier ones because they are relatively more durable as compared with the cotton-based that from before 2010 when the premier ones were introduced. Only unique colors. Still, at least 20+ models more to go.

Not all were actually worn by Rafa in matches. Sometimes, for unknown reasons, he switched what was in the catalog for a different colorway. Other times, he used non-descript White/(Black) ones while I managed to get my hands on promo-release wristbands from a given collection that were perfectly color-coordinated with one of his outfits.

Rafa-(mostly)-premier-wristbands_20210812.jpg

Here goes my current Rafa (mostly) premier wristbands collection. I focus on the premier ones because they are relatively more durable as compared with the cotton-based that from before 2010 when the premier ones were introduced. Only unique colors. Still, at least 20+ models more to go.

Not all were actually worn by Rafa in matches. Sometimes, for unknown reasons, he switched what was in the catalog for a different colorway. Other times, he used non-descript White/(Black) ones while I managed to get my hands on promo-release wristbands from a given collection that were perfectly color-coordinated with one of his outfits.

Rafa-(mostly)-premier-wristbands_20210812.jpg
Grear collection ! Some of them are very nice design and colors.

Back
Top Bottom