🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I don't see the correlation between the two. It's pretty obvious that HE put music on the back burner and fashion is his priority. He has people sleeping overnight in front of stores for his shoes and paying ridiculous prices for homeless fashion.

Who is he alienating? He's probably the biggest pop culture icon in the world right now.
Kanye has millions of stans but he's also one of the most hated artists in the world.

I can't think of any other artist that is despised as much as Kanye. 

Last edited:
Drake stay jacking records

Ramriddlez - Sweeter Man

Look up his version then google Drakes version

Another jack move
Only 4 months apart if that!
i read Drake's people hit him up and asked if they could use the song cause drake really liked the beat

Why are people surprised Drake steals lyrics?

Rappin 4 Tay called him out mang before all this ghostwriter stuff happened
If Rappin 4tay wasn't such a Crackhead he would have got more for the song!

Rumor is Drake paid him $100k 1st  - then Rapping 4tay went back a 2nd time with lawyers after Drake won or was nominated for a Grammy for the song

and They paid Rappin 4tay another 100k and had him sign off on the record

when really Rappin 4tay could have sue for 80% plus of the publishing writers credits and been eating of drake for the rest of his life!

i read Drake's people hit him up and asked if they could use the song cause drake really liked the beat
So this Kid make the biggest song of his life,  makes a video for it

goes Viral with 500k views

and just decides to let drake have it! 4 months later... 
laugh.gif

how bout the producer who made the beat wasn't paid properly Mr. Francis and Drake's people threw him money for the session and they str8 JAcked the song!

That's why is was never put on an album or released for sales - leaked free to public - they couldn't clear the song!

Rammridlez is from Scarbrough or some place over there Markham and drake basicly stole the dudes shine

by recording the exact song just adding a couple of drake words to make it his own!

keeps his T-Dot Hype up!

Last edited:

If Rappin 4tay wasn't such a Crackhead he would have got more for the song!

Rumor is Drake paid him $100k 1st  - then Rapping 4tay went back a 2nd time with lawyers after Drake won or was nominated for a Grammy for the song

and They paid Rappin 4tay another 100k and had him sign off on the record

when really Rappin 4tay could have sue for 80% plus of the publishing writers credits and been eating of drake for the rest of his life!
tumblr_nry6qwI15Z1upw61oo1_500.jpg

That thick Spanish joint in the beginning of Hotline :smh: :pimp:

Drake stay jacking records

Ramriddlez - Sweeter Man

Look up his version then google Drakes version

Another jack move
Only 4 months apart if that!

The excuses made for Drake are something else.

By the time Puff started sampling, you had to pay for clearances. Post Biz you were paying for samples and sampling.

Drake hops on nearly every new rappers hot song, from Migos to Fetty to Makkonen. Notice how at first the artist is happy to get the spotlight, then they realize what Drake is doing(Makkonen and Migos) and send shots. Drake is like an amoeba and takes their whole style and then discards them. This time he decided to eliminate the middle man and make it his.

Drake pulling a Christopher Columbus on the rap game.

Last edited:
So Drake makes a Sweeterman remix, credits dude and clearly calls it a remix, drops it during the OVO Sound radio stream and no one cares.....

Until Hotline Bling happens to blow up

And now people expect folk to be somehow outraged. :lol:

Drake
That thick Spanish joint in the beginning of Hotline :smh: :pimp:
Sweeterman had 500k views?
Yup

:rofl: :rofl:

Dude it didn't have 500k before Drake's remix

Do this:

-View the video on youtube

-Click "more" under the video

-Click Statistics

-Make sure you're under the "views" tab

And see how the video had around 120K views before Drake dropped his remix, and see how the views, subscriptions and shares spiked right afterwards.

-Regardless, why would you think, or expect anyone else to believe, a "viral video" as only had 88k views since July. Should have been a dead giveaway

Last edited:
If he was gonna help him, Why not just sign him to OVO and develop him as a new artist???

make sweeterman his 1st single??

They don't sell sweeterman Drake version on itunes do they?

so it's not like Drake sold 1 million downloads and dude got paid

they don't play it on radio or tv so his publishing isn't getting $$

but it's all over online which is the most lowest paid and hardest area for music to be controlled and Monetized..

so explain to me how drake helped him?  

when you think of the guys song Sweeterman n look on the internet it's all drake no Ramriddlez?

but he gave him song credit... an shouted him out! 

Homie seen the op to grab his shine.... not knocking Drake

He's Smart! 

and YES DRAKE did his song better then him which is what Drake Does

Get on your song Remix and make your jam a SMASH CLUB BANGER

Last edited:
If he was gonna help him, Why not just sign him to OVO and develop him as a new artist???
make sweeterman his 1st single??

They don't sell sweeterman Drake version on itunes do they?

so it's not like Drake sold 1 million downloads and dude got paid
they don't play it on radio or tv so his publishing isn't getting $$

but it's all over online which is the most lowest paid and hardest area for music to be controlled and Monetized..

so explain to me how drake helped him?  

when you think of the guys song Sweeterman n look on the internet it's all drake no Ramriddlez?

but he gave him song credit... an shouted him out! 

Homie seen the op to grab his shine.... not knocking Drake

He's Smart! 

and YES DRAKE did his song better then him which is what Drake Does

Get on your song Remix and make your jam a SMASH CLUB BANGER
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they don't.

Matter if fact, I don't think OVO even put the track up on Soundcloud.

Seems like Drake just made the song, called it a remix, and that was that

Last edited:
Jay stole the hook of Give It To Me from Omillio, put the dude on the song, and made it so he couldn't get paid from it.

Or how about when he tried to be a wave rider (like Drake) and hop on Oh Boy without Cam and Dipset knowing. Keep in mind, he did this after showing these Ns numerous times he didn't **** with them. Cam had that **** deleted from world :lol:

Or when he stole Young Chris' whole flow and deliver.

Hov is my mans, but his shady **** is easy to find with a Google search.

Jay IS the Wave

That drake sweeterman song is wack lol and the original was terrible. 

What did the original cha cha sound like (d.r.a.m version)? I saw someone on my tl wishing they could find the og version online, had no clue what they were talking about.

That drake sweeterman song is wack lol and the original was terrible. 

What did the original cha cha sound like (d.r.a.m version)? I saw someone on my tl wishing they could find the og version online, had no clue what they were talking about.

Back
Top Bottom