2011 White Cement Retro 3 Legit Check

Not sure...the red eyelets look a bit big, and the white lace loops look a bit too exposed...anyone else?

Generally I wouldn't disagree however I believe these may be the newer fake 3s..

Things that jump out to me are the tongues and collars being a little fatter like the 88's..The 11' cements should be like the BC3s..Also that back tab looks brand new..It should show some light yellowing from age at this point I believe..Bags and silica packs won't stop it..J-Man logos on the tongues look a bit choppy as well..

Here is a legit pair..My personal pair is like this as well..
View media item 1352360
It is a legit Canadian FTL box though so I'm kinda on the fence here honestly..The one thing they can't fake is age so I think that may be an issue..

Last edited:
I also lifted the insole a bit to find a blue serial number. I use to own a pair of 01 true blue 3s purchased from footlocker personally and those tabs stayed white for years because I stored them right while other ppls pair had slight yellowing to it. Could be why these are still white too on this pair. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Planning on selling these unless someone can give me hardcore facts that they are indeed fake. That way I know I won't be ripping anyone off. Timmy raises some good points but need more opinions here.

Back
Top Bottom