2012 Bred 11 Legit Check

Could someone check these out?

Wanna make sure they're aight.

Not Timmybrixx pls, since all he says is GM with no substantial backing.

Preferably someone with actualy Bred 11s! Also, what are "puffy collars" lol?

Thanks in advance.

Could someone check these out?

Wanna make sure they're aight.

Not Timmybrixx pls, since all he says is GM with no substantial backing.
Preferably someone with actualy Bred 11s! Also, what are "puffy collars" lol?

Thanks in advance.
that's because there are more fakes than legit pair. Timmy knows what he's talking about, you clearly don't.
Those in the link are fake.

P. S. Gm's aren't real, there are only fakes. There's no grey area

Hahaha..Dude, Do you want me to lie to you? I say fake 8/10 times bc they ARE fake. I could tell they were fakes from your 1st pic...When I give short and sweet answers it's bc the shoes are OBVIOUS fakes like yours and usually the poster(you in this case) would know they were fakes if you did a little of your own HW..Just Google real vs fake for yourself and stop expecting us to hold your hand all of the time..I get tired of typing the same thing over and over and over for you guys when there is a sticky with all of the info you need grasshoppa. Lets do it your way then..

100% Legit bro!...
View media item 647858

Last edited:
Hahaha..Dude, Do you want me to lie to you? I say fake 8/10 times bc they ARE fake. I could tell they were fakes from your 1st pic...When I give short and sweet answers it's bc the shoes are OBVIOUS fakes like yours and usually the poster(you in this case) would know they were fakes if you did a little of your own HW..Just Google real vs fake for yourself and stop expecting us to hold your hand all of the time..I get tired of typing the same thing over and over and over for you guys when there is a sticky with all of the info you need grasshoppa. Lets do it your way then..

100% Legit bro!...
View media item 647858
Lmao Timmy

100% Legit bro!...
View media item 647858

Repped for making me laugh, lol

These are 100% fake. the high quality unauthorized pairs. 23s are off, font is totally incorrect.

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx is one of the best legit check guys on the forum.
if you dont like what people say about your fakes then get the fudge out of here and rock your fake shoes and pretend they are authentic!

Last edited:

100% Legit bro!...
ive been lurking on this site for a while. there have been so many times where a legit check was posted and you couldnt help but blurt out "hurhur 100% gm lol" and make no claim as to why.

then others chime in and say they're legit, and you magically change your opinion to "oh yeah, i guess theyre legit lol"

thats why im looking for opinions from people who actually have bred 11s. not someone who has memorized the characteristics and is eager to dismiss the 1mm difference in patent leather height as fake.

I could tell they were fakes from your 1st pic...
this is exactly what im talking about. see from my research, these looked pretty alright.

maybe you could take the time to get off your high horse and actually give me some valuable insight? maybe?

what exactly is a puffy collar? does this pair have them? 

and what is off about the 23? it looks square and not stretched to me from the pics.

clb2o2Vh.jpg

How do these look the same?
350x700px-LL-21622d92_image.jpeg

Also notice dude didn't take a straight shot of the PL cut, it's angled
Idk where you've been doin your research but these are quite obviously stretched and not normal
And Tim doesn't do what you said he does, think we should just stop helping you now. Refuse service

You're staring to seem like jordans4lyfe or w/e his name is. Made a new account cuz Timmy told you off, sad.
Lol yea pretty sure it's you now

Last edited:
we've got legit pairs, jordans4lyfe, you don't. Who's really salty is you making a new account just to flame someone
wow, i never said i bought these either way lmao.

and i never flamed anyone, i just asked for other opinions. 

guess i shouldve expected as much from a high school community.

ty

Back
Top Bottom