2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oh ****

Nia finally GOODT! for something.

Finally watch EC, solid show.

Was Trips teasing dissension between Austin Theory and Grayson Waller during TGWA?

Hypothesis took the mic from Waller who gave him the side eye then Waller didn't do **** when FRANKLIN and Da Codeman beat the dog**** outta Hypothesis.

FFD winning the EC. Hopefully he takes the belt off FRANKLIN @ Mania

AJ/LA Knight @ Mania looks like

#MyCheerio v. Logan v. Andy Organ triple threat @ Mania?

Happy for Mami. :emoji_hugging:

Was Trips teasing dissension between Austin Theory and Grayson Waller during TGWA?

Hypothesis took the mic from Waller who gave him the side eye then Waller didn't do **** when FRANKLIN and Da Codeman beat the dog**** outta Hypothesis.

They've been subtly teasing that for a while now. Feels like they're gonna slowly turn one of them face any time now. My guess is Theory.

Was thinking that at the RR and I hope Mandy can keep her OF money coming because TT is a better Sport Entertainment version of her.

Just finished EC and glad Mami got the W in the home country. Anyone still have the clip where she had to do her entrance stomp when she went out to “save” Bianca from a beat down that one time?:lol:

Saw something last week where she said one single dude was responsible for giving her $55k over the last year. :rofl:

They've been subtly teasing that for a while now. Feels like they're gonna slowly turn one of them face any time now. My guess is Theory.

Hypothesis was pure struggle as a heel he'd be even worse as a face.

Think Waller has the charisma to pull off a face run though.

Back
Top Bottom