747 WAREHOUSE ST ADIDAS WRISTBAND REGISTRATION QUESTIONS

Anyone able to register both their Friday and Saturday wristbands? I registered my Friday wristbands by first entering my email address and then the site asks for the wristband number to link to. I linked my Friday wristband and that went through just fine. I then attempted to link my Saturday wristband. When going back to the site and entering my email address it just recognizes my prior email address but does not give me the option to link another wristband number. Did registering my Friday wristband automatically register my Saturday ones as well? Let me know as I want to go to both Friday and Saturday.

interesting.. im not sure about this.. i won two entries but my wristbands are tied to two diff email addresses... so you won twice with the same email?

interesting.. im not sure about this.. i won two entries but my wristbands are tied to two diff email addresses... so you won twice with the same email?
yup i won Friday by buying merch at a store and i won Saturday online. i should have used two different email addresses.

Back
Top Bottom