Air Jordan 2/3

Honest question…why do people so far seem to accept these more than the legacy 312 or Spizike when it’s basically the same tooling? Seems like people are influenced by others opinions when it comes to those other shoes I mentioned and that’s kinda lame to me.
I mean it's probably because the spizikes are just plain ugly and the 312s are just their own model, the 2/3's with the 3 midsole just makes them look better. Jordan 2's aren't really accepted anyway so the only reason they haven't been hated on is cause they don't really look that bad. For example the 2 you mentioned both look worse than the OG, these just improve on the Jordan 2's already lacking design.

OG sizikes had a hell of a run. 2007 was the right time and place for Jb to try something new.
Well to be fair the 2007 pairs had undoubtedly better colorways. The model, although not great looking did have some fairly nice colorways, I mean just look at the garbage spizikes they released in recent years, and that was ONLY 2012
Screenshot 2024-04-24 9.57.37 AM.png

i'd say th
Well to be fair the 2007 pairs had undoubtedly better colorways. The model, although not great looking did have some fairly nice colorways, I mean just look at the garbage spizikes they released in recent years, and that was ONLY 2012
i'd say the Jordan 2/3 were just improving the model.

not every colorway is a home run. thats the case across the board. the spizikes that mirrored popular retro colorways were usually stand outs though. the two orginal color ways a long with a few others were also very well executed imo.

i didnt care at the time, but looking back, they were all terrible quality though. Whike they were supposed to be a mix of a bunch of different models, i have never owned a pair of Jordan 6s with a tongue as flimsy as the spizikes were. i ran through 3 pairs of the cements because of the quality. luckily the sneaker market wasnt nearly as bad. Id cop these and a few other iin low and hi form if JB dropped them again
1713987275592.png

1713987321085.png

1713987351708.png

not every colorway is a home run. thats the case across the board. the spizikes that mirrored popular retro colorways were usually stand outs though. the two orginal color ways a long with a few others were also very well executed imo.

i didnt care at the time, but looking back, they were all terrible quality though. Whike they were supposed to be a mix of a bunch of different models, i have never owned a pair of Jordan 6s with a tongue as flimsy as the spizikes were. i ran through 3 pairs of the cements because of the quality. luckily the sneaker market wasnt nearly as bad. Id cop these and a few other iin low and hi form if JB dropped them again
1713987275592.png

1713987321085.png

1713987351708.png
Man!! I wore those True Blue Spizikes to the ground. 😂 One of the first Jordans I could buy with my own little money I had.

I got a chance to check these out and the toe is so bulbous. It could've also been the shoe tree inside but it did not look good at all.

Back
Top Bottom