Air Jordan 3 (must be fake) Black / Varsity red - Cement grey

ozskydiver

Banned
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/belmont/men-s-shoes/mr-jordan/1056685014

So these shoes just look very fake, which the price itself leads me to believe.

From what I can tell, but i don't know if there has been more than one release of this style, but the top lace holes are on a weird angle, the sole is not correct and the leather is not tumbled.

I believe this seller is the same seller who sells black/infrared jordan early and claims all his shoes to be authentic. 

What I don't understand is why the sole is not red, like the sport blue sole being blue.  Would of looked great.

These AJ 3 Sport Blues are growing on me every time I look at my shoeroom. I just wish 3's were as comfortable as 6's are

Last edited:
dude just sent me a photo of the soles which are different from in the advert. very strange. Also the price of only $180 is insane for black cements DS

photo of the second sole he sent me after i questioned him

Last edited:
Obvious fakes....
could you tell me what is obvious about it> To me im thinking the elephant print comes too far back on the white midsole.

IS that correct and is there anything else that stands out so that I am educated enough to check thouroughly myself next time.

He has a receipt for them from some place in Minnesota and some ramblings about why they are real.

Thanks for taking the time and having a look though. 

The link on that website has 40+ pages of jordans for sale and alot of carmine 6's cheap. I got some nice carmines and infrareds for retail just a few weeks ago, which are legit from footlocker. I find more real Jordans are on this site than ebay. Ebay is like a grenade of fakes being exploded everywhere and impossible to find legit shoes

EP, material is off, tongues are way off, colors aren't right, sole is completely off, the last pic he sent you is obviously different because you questioned it and he knows he's selling fakes

EP, material is off, tongues are way off, colors aren't right, sole is completely off, the last pic he sent you is obviously different because you questioned it and he knows he's selling fakes
Could I ask for a bit more of your time please and you explain what it is thats off with the tounge as I cant seem to notice anything and I am really trying to buy a pair of these at the moment and dont want to spend $400 on a pair to end up with fakes from ebay.

Also, I 100% believe you that they are fakes, but I am curious as to whats wrong with the colour as I always put colour down to different lighting from the camera. As you are so definite i'd like to know what im missing. 

Thanks for your time and sorry for the noob questions.

if you look at the first photos you can see the grey sole, but then looking at the first photo of the sole he sent me it is white, which doesnt match up with the other side shots of the shoe, so i could see that as just uploading a different photo by mistake.

However I can certinaly see with my own eyes that the elephant print on the side comes way back further than it should. 

Please know im not arguing that they are fakes at all, im just trying to learn as much as you are prepared to tell me for future purchases that im looking at

think i just noticed a good tell..... UNder the three lace holes on the grey part, the stitching goes right across the grey area. On my sport blues the stitching only goes the length of the lace holes, not from black leather, across grey to black leather.  (proud of myself lol)

think i just noticed a good tell..... UNder the three lace holes on the grey part, the stitching goes right across the grey area. On my sport blues the stitching only goes the length of the lace holes, not from black leather, across grey to black leather.  (proud of myself lol)
Bro the best advise I can give you is STOP buying Jays for awhile and do all the HW you can..READ all of the posts about shoes your interested in, look at the past LCs for those shoes etc..Also STOP trying to find "a steal" they don't exist anymore..
The reason I'm being this tough on you is bc you are posting LCs of BLATANT and OBVIOUS fakes(that whole shoe is wrong from shape to material) asking why they are fake..There are some WAY WAY WAY better fakes out there and your gonna go broke buying them if you don't pump the brakes now and hit the books so to speak.

This is a legit pair.
View media item 1013268View media item 1013267

Last edited:
You seriously need to brush up on your determining fakes J's skills because these are obvious fakes lol

You seriously need to brush up on your determining fakes J's skills because these are obvious fakes lol
Yes and thats why I am in this thread, to learn and be educated.

The idiot above you should know i blocked his GOD like posts and have not read anything he is writing, and will not. 5000 posts and he thinks he is god. I'd love you to turn up at the dropzones i work at in the USA and Aus and ask me some questions while he is trying to learn. Post wh.ores who know more than me so try to belittle me for asking questions. Not everyone has time to learn everything there is about Jordans. Some of us are on Missions protecting people who get to put up 5000 posts about shoes , or teaching others happily what we know in our lives so they can survive

The idiot above you should know i blocked his GOD like posts and have not read anything he is writing, and will not. 5000 posts and he thinks he is god. I'd love you to turn up at the dropzones i work at in the USA and Aus and ask me some questions while he is trying to learn. Post wh.ores who know more than me so try to belittle me for asking questions. Not everyone has time to learn everything there is about Jordans. Some of us are on Missions protecting people who get to put up 5000 posts about shoes , or teaching others happily what we know in our lives so they can survive
That was a little overly dramatic but i get what you mean

everything is off. the shape. and the dead giveaway is the EXTREMLY high and big cement elephant print area

Timmy means well and has a point. You need to just start off just simply watching videos of real vs fake. When you can compare them in person. That's how I know my stuff and I'm good enough to tell real vs decent fakes on feet.

Honestly asking what's wrong with the tongues on this pair is like asking what's wrong with Al Qaida lol. No disrespect to you. Look over legit pairs and than these and you'll be amazed as to what you notice

Also just lurk the LC threads. If you really don't know what's real or fake than don't comment. But see what you think and see if they turn out to be real or fake

That tongue is the first pic is almost painful to look at.  

And the first pic of the sole, well...........

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

Chill bro 
indifferent.gif

Where do I even start with this?.. I never said I was God fam..Not to toot my own horn but I feel like I bring a lot to the table here and you would know that IF you did a little digging...I think your taking my blunt and straightforward comments personally. Which is ok but wasn't intended to be personal. I'm trying to save you $ not make you feel a certain way... I mean your having a hard time with the $75 fakes what are you gonna do when you get into the $150-$200 fakes? This would be comparable to me showing up at your drop zone and asking you "why doesn't this rifle have an orange tip?" I guess you wouldn't have a laugh at my expense there?

Look man I'm not here to argue or belittle anyone. I sincerely apologize if you felt that way. I'm just a little brash call it tuff love if you will but it's completely normal, please don't take it personal .. Buy your kicks on base and you'll be fine. Buy your kicks at authorized dealers and you'll be fine. Just please do more HW and watch a few videos and stuff on these pairs before buying anything online. There are A LOT of sharks in that water an I don't wanna see you get beat for your cash.. Feel free to ask me questions I'm here to help.
Take care and be safe fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom