Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

another ugly shoe go hypebeasts what a crappy year
Now that your opinion has been posted and heard, I trust we won't hear from you in this thread anymore.  Thank you, however for posting your opinion, although not wanted we all appreciate it.

another ugly shoe go hypebeasts what a crappy year
Now that your opinion has been posted and heard, I trust we won't hear from you in this thread anymore.  Thank you, however for posting your opinion, although not wanted we all appreciate it.
He'll be back, at least 10 more times.  It wouldn't be Nt if dudes didn't troll the threads of shoes they don't like or want.

Nike confirmed the release date for the Infrareds for 12/31/13 New Years Eve. 
pimp.gif

Source Nike.com release calendar

"Great" tony the tiger tone. So if true on a Dec release for these
Then wit the hell is JB gonna give us for Black Friday 2014? Hopefully not another weak retro like this years Oreos. Give us Aqua XIII's. Or Blk/metallic NA V's with Durabuck genuine leather and correct shape,mold, and the real 3M and correct tongue.

Anyone else getting these?  Gonna be the last pair I get for a couple months, nothing coming out in the beginning of 2014 that I want.  

Anyone else getting these?  Gonna be the last pair I get for a couple months, nothing coming out in the beginning of 2014 that I want.  
Going to be hard to get, place out here already has two people camping for them at 1:20 PM.

Same maybe if I was out west back in Cali, but it gets TO gold out here in the DMV.
Yea I hear that, I'm in NY and it is way too cold to stay outside like that.  I'm hoping that with as quiet as this thread has been that it will be an easy cop online.  I have some infrared shirts I really want to wear with these.  They are limited tho so it will probably be a strike out lol 

Back
Top Bottom