Air Jordan 6 Carmine 2014 *Used, needs cleaning*

Hello so i purchased a pair of used Carmines and was wondering what is the best method in cleaning them completely? I don't feel right in wearing them when someones feet have been in it previously. I need some guidance that won't ruin the shoes but also thoroughly clean so i could be safe in mind. I really appreciate the help from you guys. Thanks in advance.

If you wanna be through inside and out, Reshoevn8r has a cleaner for washing machine washes. If you don't wanna do all that, Jason Marks is a good exterior cleaner and you can just use any odor eliminator spray or something similar for the inside of the shoes.

Hey man thank you for the reply. I will most definately look into the reshovenator laundry cleaner you mentioned. Will my shoe deform? Cuz im scared of that happening really. And one more question will it remove the dirt on the bottom of the sole and turn it back to white? (The white part not the icey blue part)
If you wanna be through inside and out, Reshoevn8r has a cleaner for washing machine washes. If you don't wanna do all that, Jason Marks is a good exterior cleaner and you can just use any odor eliminator spray or something similar for the inside of the shoes.

Depending on how used the shoes are, they might not get as white as they were before. I never used it but I've seen videos of the cleaner being demonstrated on Instagram.

Thanks again man. Looks like im ordering the cleaner.! :smile:
Depending on how used the shoes are, they might not get as white as they were before. I never used it but I've seen videos of the cleaner being demonstrated on Instagram.

Inside a good scrub and a few shots of Lysol..Outsides id only use Jason Markk, but thats just me.Many decent cleaners exist, but JM is 98% natural cleanser...BUY the nukuck brush as well, dont use the hard brush for nubuck or suede. I NEVER put kicks in the machine that aren't already beaters. You will be fine.

Inside a good scrub and a few shots of Lysol..Outsides id only use Jason Markk, but thats just me.Many decent cleaners exist, but JM is 98% natural cleanser...BUY the nukuck brush as well, dont use the hard brush for nubuck or suede. I NEVER put kicks in the machine that aren't already beaters. You will be fine.
lol I remember first time I put some AF1's white/white in the washer machine they came out surprisingly very clean lol Jason Markk is a great product imo.

OP just spray some Lysol like TimmyBrixxx said and youll be fine
gr8 info

Hello so i purchased a pair of used Carmines and was wondering what is the best method in cleaning them completely? I don't feel right in wearing them when someones feet have been in it previously. I need some guidance that won't ruin the shoes but also thoroughly clean so i could be safe in mind. I really appreciate the help from you guys. Thanks in advance.
FROM NIKE:

To clean your Nike shoes, we recommend using a soft cloth or brush and a gentle soap or detergent.

Do not put your Nike shoes in the washer or dryer. Nike shoes are water resistant but should not be submerged in water.

FROM NIKE:

To clean your Nike shoes, we recommend using a soft cloth or brush and a gentle soap or detergent.

Do not put your Nike shoes in the washer or dryer. Nike shoes are water resistant but should not be submerged in water.
gr8 info

Ice cream for your soles has a great sneaker cleaner and sneaker deodorizer that kills bacteria.  Check them out

hey I am guessing you used Reshoevn8r  before does it actually work because I live in Canada and I dont wanna blow 40 dollars and their products and it not work. BTW if it even helps im trying to clean Infrared white 6s from 2014. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom