AIR MAX 1'S?

Can someone explain why the retail and resale prices for air max 1's are so high? I'm kind of interested in the air max 1 atmos elephants. I'm not too crazy over them, but if I saw some for the right price I might buy them. I just wanted to know why the air max 1's, particularly the animal inspired colorways, are so expensive? Somebody please let me know? I have some air max 90's and they are not nearly as expensive.

Last edited:
that particular colorway of the Air Max 1 was limited to Japan, hence a super high resale rate. As for all other Air Max 1s, I don't think they make enough to ever fill the need when they make a great color way, and the way the shoe is made it's kind of easy to make really good colorways with a decent mix of materials.

I remember back in 2008 when I had them in the Ross by my school for sooooo long. To this day I regret not picking them joints up :smh: ..I think they were only charging like $60. I need some AM 1s.. |I

I remember back in 2008 when I had them in the Ross by my school for sooooo long. To this day I regret not picking them joints up
mean.gif
..I think they were only charging like $60. I need some AM 1s..
tired.gif
That sucks. . .

Yeah, everytime I see someone rockin them thangs......I swear I wanna jack them!!!! For real, but it would never happen.....Maybe one day I will have them on my feet.......Maybe :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom