Any Major League Soccer fans out here?

weekz

Banned
I've noticed that in people's sigs they have all the teams of their city.. EXCEPT the soccer team.
There's a guy on here (just using as an example) who has all the boston/ New england teams. but he didn't have the New England Revolution soccer team.

Do people even know we have a league in the US?

Do people follow it?

Any one else pissed off that local and even national news networks don't show highlights or report on it?

I know it's not one of the big four sports but it still is growing in number of fans.

btw I support

red_bulls_logo4.jpg

I've noticed that in people's sigs they have all the teams of their city.. EXCEPT the soccer team.
There's a guy on here (just using as an example) who has all the boston/ New england teams. but he didn't have the New England Revolution soccer team.

Do people even know we have a league in the US?

Do people follow it?

Any one else pissed off that local and even national news networks don't show highlights or report on it?

I know it's not one of the big four sports but it still is growing in number of fans.

btw I support

red_bulls_logo4.jpg

Mexican socccer, La Liga, English Premiere League.

Pumas, Seleccion Mexicana, Barcelona, Really like Real Madrid's squad though
pimp.gif

Don't watch a lot of US soccer, Unless it's the National Team

World Cup >>> Any sports event.

Mexican socccer, La Liga, English Premiere League.

Pumas, Seleccion Mexicana, Barcelona, Really like Real Madrid's squad though
pimp.gif

Don't watch a lot of US soccer, Unless it's the National Team

World Cup >>> Any sports event.

Been to a Revolution game or 2. Can't say that I follow them regularly but I know what's going on in the league. I've been following European and international soccer since I was a kid though,much more entertaining imo. Red Devils 
pimp.gif

Been to a Revolution game or 2. Can't say that I follow them regularly but I know what's going on in the league. I've been following European and international soccer since I was a kid though,much more entertaining imo. Red Devils 
pimp.gif

Most people dont like the MLS because its terrible soccer.

But you might find more MLS fans in the Sports & Training forum pal.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

i also support Man U. longer than ive supported NYRB.  but domestically i want our league to grow.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

i also support Man U. longer than ive supported NYRB.  but domestically i want our league to grow.

Most people dont like the MLS because its terrible soccer.

But you might find more MLS fans in the Sports & Training forum pal.

I started watching all the Red Bull games this season, probably because of Henry.

Don't go to the stadium that much because it's in Jersey but it's a nice atmosphere in the supporters section.

I started watching all the Red Bull games this season, probably because of Henry.

Don't go to the stadium that much because it's in Jersey but it's a nice atmosphere in the supporters section.

Back
Top Bottom