Any NTer's into broadway musicals? Would like some recommendations!

I caught my first broadway musical last week (catch me if you can) for my girl's bday. I never watched a live broadyway before and I wasn't expecting much. I got tickets because my girl is a huge fan of musicals.
I was expecting to see some cheap plays like the ones I went to for school trips when I was younger, but this was totally different. I'm now a fan of musicals and I already got tickets to go see Wicked in November. I didn't know finding the right seats is such a hassle.
Anyone else like musicals?
Any good musicals to watch?
I want to watch book of mormon sooooo bad, but the tickets are sold out and the price is inflated like crazy....i guess im gonna have to pay $150 for rear mezz tickets....
indifferent.gif

I've only seen 2. Beauty and the Beast, and Wicked. Both were good, but Wicked? That's on another level, it was so creative and funny.

I heard Beach Blanket Babylon is really good too.

Originally Posted by Diego

Lion King is pretty dope.
Would recommend to a fellow NTer.
this
didn't even know it was based on real Africans until i saw in theatre  
30t6p3b.gif
Walt Disney

Originally Posted by Diego

Lion King is pretty dope.
Would recommend to a fellow NTer.

Amazing, seen it both times I went to New York. And if your bringing your chick it's a definite winner.

Wicked was epic. Rock of Ages was cool, but you kind of have to be into 80s rock music, like Journey. Jersey Boys was good too. I never thought I'd like broadway shows but I do. Seeing Wicked front row was something else though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom