Anyone got a Memory Foam Mattress? Vol. Good night sleep

The wife and I are looking to upgrade to a King mattress and saw the Serta King Ascot Lane Memory Foam Mattress at HHGregg this weekend for 881 for Mattress and Box Spring. I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them? We are upgrading from a Serta Firm Queen mattress. 
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Features: 
[/font]

• http://hhgregg.com/Versio...tImages/arrow_info.gif); line-height: 19px; ">
  • 2" Memory foam - This foam actually softens with body heat to mold to the contours of the sleeper's body. Memory foam surrounds the body in cradling comfort while reducing the pressure points that cause tossing and turning
  • Serta's memory foam system provides proper spinal support while helping promote a deeper more restful sleep
  • 6" High Density Foam Core - Serta utilizes a high density furniture grade foam core as a base to offer firm support in it specialty foam beds. This not only helps maintain better back support but also increases durability

t5_821198360.jpg

The wife and I are looking to upgrade to a King mattress and saw the Serta King Ascot Lane Memory Foam Mattress at HHGregg this weekend for 881 for Mattress and Box Spring. I wanted to see if anyone had any experience with them? We are upgrading from a Serta Firm Queen mattress. 
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Features: 
[/font]

• http://hhgregg.com/Versio...tImages/arrow_info.gif); line-height: 19px; ">
  • 2" Memory foam - This foam actually softens with body heat to mold to the contours of the sleeper's body. Memory foam surrounds the body in cradling comfort while reducing the pressure points that cause tossing and turning
  • Serta's memory foam system provides proper spinal support while helping promote a deeper more restful sleep
  • 6" High Density Foam Core - Serta utilizes a high density furniture grade foam core as a base to offer firm support in it specialty foam beds. This not only helps maintain better back support but also increases durability

t5_821198360.jpg

My parents have had one for a few years and think it's great.

I've slept on a couple and they are pretty good - just the right amount of support.

My parents have had one for a few years and think it's great.

I've slept on a couple and they are pretty good - just the right amount of support.

I was actually just thinking about getting a memory foam bed cover. One of those 3 or 4 inch foam covers. They are around 100 bucks and my mom has one and its super comfortable.

Not to thread jack but i was gonna start a thread about new beds in general. If anyone has any recommendations on better beds please share (sleep number?)

I was actually just thinking about getting a memory foam bed cover. One of those 3 or 4 inch foam covers. They are around 100 bucks and my mom has one and its super comfortable.

Not to thread jack but i was gonna start a thread about new beds in general. If anyone has any recommendations on better beds please share (sleep number?)

Back
Top Bottom