Anyone Planning Any Trips This Winter

Starting to plan a trip to LA from the 28th of December to January 11th with my boy since it'll be cheaper to just get it out of the way now. Only thing is not sure how much money I'll need to bring with me.

Any of y'all trying to go anywhere?

Starting to plan a trip to LA from the 28th of December to January 11th with my boy since it'll be cheaper to just get it out of the way now. Only thing is not sure how much money I'll need to bring with me.

Any of y'all trying to go anywhere?

Not in the winter, but I'm trying to go to San Fran/San Jose (friend lives in SJ) labor day weekend. I'm just waiting for airfare to go down if at all. Ticket is currently at $409 =/

Not in the winter, but I'm trying to go to San Fran/San Jose (friend lives in SJ) labor day weekend. I'm just waiting for airfare to go down if at all. Ticket is currently at $409 =/

Hong Kong in mid September for a month, then Macau and Thailand in the middle of it. Hope I don't run into any ladyboys.

Hong Kong in mid September for a month, then Macau and Thailand in the middle of it. Hope I don't run into any ladyboys.

Reno but I wouldnt consider that much of a trip cuz I been there so much as a child I know my way around the inner city there like its my own city.
got 2 free night with breakfast there so its whatev..
still planning my summer trips so you know I dont rly plan ahead.(all my friends dont know how to plan, kinda figures they always run into problems but dont wanna take my advice to plan ahead)

Reno but I wouldnt consider that much of a trip cuz I been there so much as a child I know my way around the inner city there like its my own city.
got 2 free night with breakfast there so its whatev..
still planning my summer trips so you know I dont rly plan ahead.(all my friends dont know how to plan, kinda figures they always run into problems but dont wanna take my advice to plan ahead)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm
Your home from the 28th of December to January 11th with my boy
nerd.gif

Fall Lineup|Vegas: September 8-11 (Company Softball tourney). Italy: September 17-30 (Vacation). Utah: October 1-4(Husky Football).
Winter| The Chi: November 16-20 (Grad School Conference).

Fall Lineup|Vegas: September 8-11 (Company Softball tourney). Italy: September 17-30 (Vacation). Utah: October 1-4(Husky Football).
Winter| The Chi: November 16-20 (Grad School Conference).

Back
Top Bottom