Are these yeezy legit?

Those look very suspect.
First of all the box is a fake.
Second the upc # is of by a digit.
The suede part of the shoe shouldn't look like its green.

View media item 2182689
B]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
View media item 2182697View media item 2182693View media item 2182698View media item 2182700View media item 2182701View media item 2182703View media item 2182705Can I get a legit check plz

Last edited:
tonyn422, I believe those are legit.  The stitching is very difficult to see, but the box looks legit, and the PO numbers line up.  Stitching on the heel tab is correct.  Stitching going down the front of the shoe (middle) is the correct x, o, osculating pattern.  Looks pretty good to me.  If these are indeed fakes they are very good fakes.  The only thing that looks somewhat questionable to me is the boost material on the bottom, but it looks pretty legit.

Unfortunetly I don't think these are real, they are however very good fakes. Probably worth 150+. The material on the inside of the shoe is too blue, it's supposed to be black. The adidas logo on the insole of the shoe isn't correct, and the box is a bit off too. The stiitching on the shoes looks mirrored, which isn't correct. The stitching should either be straight, non-mirrored, or slanted to the right like this //.

Back
Top Bottom