Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's how you know you've made it in da sneaker game as a company, when dudes start faking da product....Jesus didn't know they would make fake of these.

But to answer OP question Nah fam. I do believe it was said that they would continue restocking them but no luck as of now. The way I was able to cop was da funniest story too. After loading sold out on Asics I pressed da notify me when available button....about 4-5 days later they restocked again whilst I was in da loon at 3am on a bad case of da White Castles and I was literally checking my email ATM and boom it popped....copped so fast I believe I forgot to wipe (j/k...maybe) . But yeah....Said lemme try and go for da double up like 2 min later and everything was sold out once again...crazy.

Maybe asics gets a clue and re-release them knowing that they are being faked...that means there's a big demand for em

That's how you know you've made it in da sneaker game as a company, when dudes start faking da product....Jesus didn't know they would make fake of these.

But to answer OP question Nah fam. I do believe it was said that they would continue restocking them but no luck as of now. The way I was able to cop was da funniest story too. After loading sold out on Asics I pressed da notify me when available button....about 4-5 days later they restocked again whilst I was in da loon at 3am on a bad case of da White Castles and I was literally checking my email ATM and boom it popped....copped so fast I believe I forgot to wipe (j/k...maybe) . But yeah....Said lemme try and go for da double up like 2 min later and everything was sold out once again...crazy.

Maybe asics gets a clue and re-release them knowing that they are being faked...that means there's a big demand for em
Damn that had me cracking up. What size are you? I'll lyk if I come across anymore

Back
Top Bottom