Bachelor Party Weekend Suggestions.. NT help me out

foxdawg2000

Supporter
My dude's bachelor party is in two weeks in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Area...  Anyone who is familiar with the area or has any ideas of what nightclubs or chill spots would be ideal.. I lived in south fl for a year from 08-09 haven't really been back out there since and when I lived there I didn't go out too much.. He's not a big strip club dude and neither and I but I'm sure we'll hit one up just for the hell of it..

Any Ideas help me out..
nerd.gif

I'll be there from Thurs to Sun...

South beach is always a good look. You gotta go to Mangos on ocean drive. Get yourself a call a cab @ wet willies. You have the beach...

Passions at the Hard rock is also a good time. They have a huge dance floor and a separate spanish room. There's other clubs there but I never been to any other ones. It's where the locals go. Everyone on south beach are mostly from NY.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

South beach is always a good look. You gotta go to Mangos on ocean drive. Get yourself a call a cab @ wet willies. You have the beach...

Passions at the Hard rock is also a good time. They have a huge dance floor and a separate spanish room. There's other clubs there but I never been to any other ones. It's where the locals go. Everyone on south beach are mostly from NY.
laugh.gif

Much appreciated my man.. When I lived in Miramar, Hardrock was the only place I'd go to as far as going out went and that was like 3x .. Good look on the South Beach suggestions tho..

Back
Top Bottom