Bad Acts People commit against you that you can do nothing about - my thoughts: feelsbatman

feels super batman....

smh...

i come home from a 10 hour shift at work... and see that somebody tipped my motorcycle over. and motorcycles getting tipped on the OPPOSITE side of the kickstand doesnt happen by just bumpin into it on accident...

tired.gif
tired.gif

broke the break lever, and the throttle is shot...

and i have no idea who did it.

sucks a whole lot cuz i know the wind didnt do it, and it was set far enough away to know take up ANY space.

i have no idea who did it, and it feels kinda bad cuz its  like "damn fambs... why you gotta go in on my stuff like that?"

frown.gif
frown.gif

i'm not trippin on the cost of repairs...

but this is my first ever motorcycle (yamaha r6)... had it for little less than a month...

anybody else had acts committed against them that you have no way of knowing who it is? being forced to chalk up the L and keep it moving?

Nah not really, maybe when people steal stuff but that doesn't really happen to me that much. It's never anything of much worth either.

I guess when people break/damage your stuff and you have no clue who did it is the worst.

I had pretty much the same thing as you OP.  I parked my motorcycle at work and some car knocked it over 
mad.gif
and just drove away. 

When I had my first mustang, someone stole the passenger side side scoop. But when they popped it off, they broke the mounting tabs so it was literally of no use to them.

I kinda had an idea of who might have done it but even then I wasn't 100% sure. I told a few friends and they ended up taking care of them for me, but felt bad as I still wasn't sure it was them that did it.

People can be %%%+!#$@ man someone stole my driver side-view mirror when I was out clubbing one night. Took almost a month for a new one to arrive.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

People are can be %#%!**++ man someone stole my driver side-view mirror when I was out clubbing one night. Took almost a month for a new one to arrive.

roll.gif
what the %%$%

Damn that sucks. Didnt happen to me but happen on my block 2 weeks ago. Someone smash the window of a new jag xf and popped the trunk. Then unbolted the trunk and bounced
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. When I came out to move my car dude was
mad.gif
mad.gif
dude said all that was missing was his damn trunk

Haha one time in high school after gym class, someone had taken my pants. I eventually learned they stuffed em in some other locker. I was walking around looking for them in my boxers, eventually had to tell coach. He pulled the whole class together, and yelled who stole this boys pants? Needless to say, I was pretty embarrassed.

Standing in front of 30 guys staring at you in your little boxer briefs
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom