Barbers in the 818 (sherman oaks/van nuys)

i need a new barber, who can do clean cuts (fresh tapers/line ups).
my last barber had some "fatal attraction" type mess going on and he was forced to close his shop down.
someone please hook me up with a barber in the 818 (sherman oaks/van nuys).

thanks.

PDK Barbershop in Van Nuys & Sherman Way... Dude's are really good there. Just don't go to the Old looking guy and the girl.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

PDK Barbershop in Van Nuys & Sherman Way... Dude's are really good there. Just don't go to the Old looking guy and the girl.

isn't that always the case?
laugh.gif

Salon 818 is a very popular spot. My barber has a shop up there, everytime I go I see celebs or whatever people call em.

They're really good down there.

Hey anyone know where I could find a barbershop that can shave some designs into my head in the 818??

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Salon 818 is a very popular spot. My barber has a shop up there, everytime I go I see celebs or whatever people call em.

They're really good down there.
Is that the spot right pass canoga, with the dunk sittin on something ridiculous with the doors open. I haven't been to a barber in a year, Ithink I might have to hit it up after work.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Nah. Hit "In The Zone" in in Granada Hills on Chatsworth. Ask for Rich.
Is that the barbershop that Tri(Asian dude) cuts at?

Go to Newberry's School of Beauty in Granada Hills. Get your cut for $5...if you are aftraid of a student cutting your hair, a teacher does the whole thinganyway.

Originally Posted by sheardiboy

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

The Zone is on chatsworth and ?
and How much?

Chatsworth and White Oak. $7 for a taper. $15-$17 for a cut.
Okay, thnx.
I'm going in to check it out this Friday

Thats on the corner where the Vet and the Liq. Store is...

dunno, i'm from that area too. but i make the drive out to Legends Barbershop on Wilshire. I pay 30 (includes tip) cause i got a beard but i'm sure acut is just about 15-20 depending on who you go to.

Back
Top Bottom