Best "cheap" mobile provider? Boost, Metro PCS, Simple Mobile, Virgin etc

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by ricky409

simple mobile is only good for unlim. talk+text

they have a $50 plan with 500mb(im dead serious.) and a $60 plan with 2gigs.
each gig after is $10

my hd2 internet turned off after viewing 25 pages of the jewelry thread. called them like **$ and they said i was abusing the bandwidth.
they operate the exact same way as Tmobile does regarding internet on your phone, but Simple mobile will just TURN OFF your 3g internet connection, while Tmobile just throttles you down to very slow speeds.
but there is no other company where you can pay $40 for talk and text AND use sim cards.

add $20 for 3g data and this would be SEMI-EPIC.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

if you add 20 its "unlimited data" just like t-mobile.
and its a 2 gig high speed cap just like tmobile.

only difference is once u go over your limit, its just shut off for the month, not slowed down the way tmobile does it.

metropcs is the most stable of all the prepaid carrier, but their connection for some reason registers on the sprint/verizon data stream as a second priority connection.

just gave this a quick lookover...

sounds SUPER DOPE...

but... is it worth it??

right now, this is my plan w/ tmobile.

1k min and unlimited text - $50
4G unlimited data (throttled at 5gb) - $20

but... i NEVER even get 3g where i'm at...

EDGE ftl...

Originally Posted by ricky409

simple mobile is only good for unlim. talk+text

they have a $50 plan with 500mb(im dead serious.) and a $60 plan with 2gigs.
each gig after is $10

my hd2 internet turned off after viewing 25 pages of the jewelry thread. called them like **$ and they said i was abusing the bandwidth.
they operate the exact same way as Tmobile does regarding internet on your phone, but Simple mobile will just TURN OFF your 3g internet connection, while Tmobile just throttles you down to very slow speeds.
but there is no other company where you can pay $40 for talk and text AND use sim cards.

add $20 for 3g data and this would be SEMI-EPIC.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

if you add 20 its "unlimited data" just like t-mobile.
and its a 2 gig high speed cap just like tmobile.

only difference is once u go over your limit, its just shut off for the month, not slowed down the way tmobile does it.

metropcs is the most stable of all the prepaid carrier, but their connection for some reason registers on the sprint/verizon data stream as a second priority connection.

just gave this a quick lookover...

sounds SUPER DOPE...

but... is it worth it??

right now, this is my plan w/ tmobile.

1k min and unlimited text - $50
4G unlimited data (throttled at 5gb) - $20

but... i NEVER even get 3g where i'm at...

EDGE ftl...

I mainly text and use data/apps, so I could never become a "cheap" mobile provider customer.
But I understand that everybody can't/doesn't want to spend 100 a month on a cell phone.

Props to you for living within your means.

I mainly text and use data/apps, so I could never become a "cheap" mobile provider customer.
But I understand that everybody can't/doesn't want to spend 100 a month on a cell phone.

Props to you for living within your means.

Alright, I need to vent in this thread. The job I work now I am a rep for AT&T in a call center that handles multiple carriers, so we are a 3rd party. One of the main things we handle is payments on prepaid phones. I would not recommend anyone to choose Cricket. Worst customer service ever, if your phone bill is "passed due" and you want to make a change you are SOL, because it won't let you reach customer service for Cricket and the store reps tell you to call in, and you reach someone in my position that can't do %+!@ and I get %*%$#!! at
30t6p3b.gif
Personally after this job I would never even think about getting a prepaid phone, but if you must stay away from Cricket.

Alright, I need to vent in this thread. The job I work now I am a rep for AT&T in a call center that handles multiple carriers, so we are a 3rd party. One of the main things we handle is payments on prepaid phones. I would not recommend anyone to choose Cricket. Worst customer service ever, if your phone bill is "passed due" and you want to make a change you are SOL, because it won't let you reach customer service for Cricket and the store reps tell you to call in, and you reach someone in my position that can't do %+!@ and I get %*%$#!! at
30t6p3b.gif
Personally after this job I would never even think about getting a prepaid phone, but if you must stay away from Cricket.

I tried Goolge but I was still left with questions.

Is it possible to get the Iphone 4 on Virgin? Or anything besides Cricket since it has been reported.

I tried Goolge but I was still left with questions.

Is it possible to get the Iphone 4 on Virgin? Or anything besides Cricket since it has been reported.

Back
Top Bottom