Black People Sit Down You Werent Free Til 1863 Vol. Yes Another One Of Those Threads

1804 over here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Yeah Haiti is doing real great right now
glasses.gif
yea you asked for that one daytona 
laugh.gif
Asked for what? What I'm supposed to be ashamed now because Haiti is poor?
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?
Son i know you not trying to sit up here and say that african american didnt fight for their freedom?

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Yeah Haiti is doing real great right now
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
The reason Haiti is in the condition that it's in now, IS because we took our independence.
They HAD to make to make an example of us, lest any other enslaved peoples had ideas of doing what we did.
Oh, you thought the fact that we're the poorest in the west yet the only ones to lead a slave revolt was a coincidence?
Son i know you not trying to sit up here and say that african american didnt fight for their freedom?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

We are free. 
Stop it with the "we still ain't free" %#%+%@*@.  It's just a sorry excuse used to justify not taking full advantage of the countless opportunities that we have today.
My ancestors help build this country from the ground up no matter what date slavery was abolished.
Happy 4th America.
Thats what i been saying

Like dude said, we still aint free....@#++ it bruh....fye up a spilff, eat a slab and pop a brew, and fire off a few rounds into the air

We are free. 
Stop it with the "we still ain't free" %#%+%@*@.  It's just a sorry excuse used to justify not taking full advantage of the countless opportunities that we have today.
My ancestors help build this country from the ground up no matter what date slavery was abolished.
Happy 4th America.
Thats what i been saying

laugh.gif

You asked for that smartas* remark he made 
grin.gif

The reason Haiti is the condition it's in is due to WAY more than just the fact of a slave revolt. You do know France has a reputation of leaving their colonies in much worse condition than say the British or Spanish, right? I'm from Jamaica, we the same people. I been to Haiti, before and after the quake, that countries transgression stem from more than just 1804 homeboy. You do know Haiti wasn't the first or the last place a slave revolt has been recorded, right? In fact I believe they were quite common in the caribbean (20+ in a 40yr period). It wasn't a terribly unique idea to revolt for them to "make an example," they took their losses and left Haiti uneducated to run itself into the ground. 

Haiti isn't the poorest by coincidence at all, you don't become the -est by chance. 

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif
no we're not the same, we fought for independance and jamaica was given theirs.

and yes slave revolts were common especially in haiti but the cruelty our ancestors faced were worse than other island. (no e-brag)

and true we are the poorest now and it is due to our own corrupt politicians but there was also alot of outside help from other white nations.. yea i said it

how we win a war and then have to pay like 150 million to the loser in taxes? that right there sealed our fate from the jump

laugh.gif

grin.gif

The reason Haiti is the condition it's in is due to WAY more than just the fact of a slave revolt. You do know France has a reputation of leaving their colonies in much worse condition than say the British or Spanish, right? I'm from Jamaica, we the same people. I been to Haiti, before and after the quake, that countries transgression stem from more than just 1804 homeboy. You do know Haiti wasn't the first or the last place a slave revolt has been recorded, right? In fact I believe they were quite common in the caribbean (20+ in a 40yr period). It wasn't a terribly unique idea to revolt for them to "make an example," they took their losses and left Haiti uneducated to run itself into the ground. 

Haiti isn't the poorest by coincidence at all, you don't become the -est by chance. 

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif

and yes slave revolts were common especially in haiti but the cruelty our ancestors faced were worse than other island. (no e-brag)

and true we are the poorest now and it is due to our own corrupt politicians but there was also alot of outside help from other white nations.. yea i said it

how we win a war and then have to pay like 150 million to the loser in taxes? that right there sealed our fate from the jump

Originally Posted by sloanboy

We are free. 
Happy 4th America.
Thats what i been saying

Lil-B-Im-Gay-cover.png

nah, we still on that 2nd one. We aint free.

We are free. 
Happy 4th America.
Thats what i been saying

Lil-B-Im-Gay-cover.png

nah, we still on that 2nd one. We aint free.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mhm [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

laugh.gif
  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you even know what you're talking about?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"They took those chains and shackles from your wrist and ankles, and put them around your brain.."[/color]

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"They took those chains and shackles from your wrist and ankles, and put them around your brain.."[/color]

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Oh ok your one of those types................

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Oh ok your one of those types................

too much real life....
tired.gif

But yeah OP i feel where your coming from, black people gotta know about what this day really means. Sure we came a long way in terms of racism in this country but why celebrate a day that never gave US independence. I hope yall still have a good time bbq and all that but the truth is the truth.

too much real life....
tired.gif

But yeah OP i feel where your coming from, black people gotta know about what this day really means. Sure we came a long way in terms of racism in this country but why celebrate a day that never gave US independence. I hope yall still have a good time bbq and all that but the truth is the truth.

laugh.gif
Show me where I said or even implied that.

laugh.gif
Show me where I said or even implied that.

grin.gif

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif
alien.gif

Both of our people were taken from where?

We just wound up getting dropped on 2 different islands G...

And as far as the whole Haiti's slavery was worse than Jamaica's or DR's or Cuba's is 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Happy 4th!!! 
happy.gif
alien.gif

Both of our people were taken from where?

We just wound up getting dropped on 2 different islands G...

And as far as the whole Haiti's slavery was worse than Jamaica's or DR's or Cuba's is 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom