Bred 1 Legit Check

that my friend is called "heel drag". Thats the white part of the sole showing through..These have been well worn.

From what I can tell, these are 100% legit. The leather is dull and you can see the grain in it, the shape looks good, no widows peaks on the leather, the nike air tags aren't stretched.

$200 is too much for these in my opinion. That "white stuff" on the sole is heel drag. These have been worn 50-60+ times. Also the fact that they are missing the box also lowers the value. Offer $170, that's the most I would pay.

that my friend is called "heel drag". Thats the white part of the sole showing through..These have been well worn.
From what I can tell, these are 100% legit. The leather is dull and you can see the grain in it, the shape looks good, no widows peaks on the leather, the nike air tags aren't stretched.

$200 is too much for these in my opinion. That "white stuff" on the sole is heel drag. These have been worn 50-60+ times. Also the fact that they are missing the box also lowers the value. Offer $170, that's the most I would pay.
100% legit but heavily worn. borderline beaters
Thanks guys, I'm gonna pass on these. They're beat more than I thought

Back
Top Bottom