bred 11 L/C

23's are stretched and that's the only flaw I see.  Leaning toward unauthentic.  

The stretched 23 doesn't mean it's fake, it's just bad sewing.I got 4 pairs from NDC FNL and FTL and some are slanted as my chinese eyes. Looks legit.

The stretched 23 doesn't mean it's fake, it's just bad sewing.I got 4 pairs from NDC FNL and FTL and some are slanted as my chinese eyes. Looks legit.
If your pairs look anything like these, i suggest you post them here to get L/C'd

I got 2 pairs left that's perfect,but if you gna tell me that all  the 23 on the back has to be perfect with all the quality issue on JB......
the 23 is way too thick, and spacing is wrong. and just look at the patent cut and shape of the midsoles... not even close.

authentic pair should look like this

I know what your saying, but what I'm saying is that it's like over hundred thousands pairs and some gna have some issues than other, 

I know what your saying, but what I'm saying is that it's like over hundred thousands pairs and some gna have some issues than other, 
Not an incorrect font bro..There IS a difference between a flaw and a tell.. A crooked 23 is a flaw. A wrong font 23 is a tell. Has nothing to do with sewing.
Out of the 200-300,000 Legit pairs produced, I can say with certainty they ALL had the correct 23.. Technically speaking the 23 could be upside down, backwards and at a 45 degree angle...AS LONG as it's the correct font.

These are definitely fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom