Buyer beware scammer on Instagram

Sup NT? New to this forum, name is Carlos. So I ordered a few Air Jordan Retro shoes from this guy on Instagram named @wegotsol3 back on May 8th. He said he had em on hand, ready to be shipped out and I should receive em within 2 days. After those 2 days I hit em up cause I didn't receive anything from him. Long story short he kept giving me excuse after excuse till this day, which is today. He wouldn't answer my texts until I commented on one of his pictures saying he was taking people's money and not sending them a thing, talked to 3 different people who also got scammed by him. Just here asking for help to spread the word on this scammer. I got saved texts and DM's on Instagram to prove I've talked to other peeps who have also been scammed. Thanks a lot NT. Any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask.

Here's all his info.
Name: Mark Gill
Instagram name: @wegotsol3 & @wegotsw4g
Email: wegotsole100@gmail.com
Phone number: (334) 201-0777

Spread the word.

Sup NT? New to this forum, name is Carlos. So I ordered a few Air Jordan Retro shoes from this guy on Instagram named @wegotsol3 back on May 8th. He said he had em on hand, ready to be shipped out and I should receive em within 2 days. After those 2 days I hit em up cause I didn't receive anything from him. Long story short he kept giving me excuse after excuse till this day, which is today. He wouldn't answer my texts until I commented on one of his pictures saying he was taking people's money and not sending them a thing, talked to 3 different people who also got scammed by him. Just here asking for help to spread the word on this scammer. I got saved texts and DM's on Instagram to prove I've talked to other peeps who have also been scammed. Thanks a lot NT. Any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask.

Here's all his info.
Name: Mark Gill
Instagram name: @wegotsol3 & @wegotsw4g
Email: wegotsole100@gmail.com
Phone number: (334) 201-0777

Spread the word.
Yea he got me too im spreading the word on Instagram as I type this.. Hit me up my Instagram is vbaby782002

Back
Top Bottom